• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

Officially my first 128x128 fully-from-scratch monster:

oyfv3disda6yvfm7ehdr.gif

Small update:
set_by_ghostxpro-d67ducr.png

Tried to do a scale texture on the shield XD Let me know if it failed. Probably did.

Drawn in January this year. 30/32 cm (11,8"/12,5"). It's a portrait of Natalia Loch. Pencils on white Canson paper (Iris)

beztytuu7777.jpg

Small 'step by step'
here

Drawn in January this year. 30/32 cm (11,8"/12,5"). It's a portrait of Natalia Loch. Pencils on white Canson paper (Iris)

beztytuu7777.jpg

Small 'step by step'
here
It's nice but please prove that your are pemfrendo.
Because judging from your previous posts and the way you write. I beleive you to have "stolen credits" for this.

It's nice but please prove that your are pemfrendo.
Because judging from your previous posts and the way you write. I beleive you to have "stolen credits" for this.

The way I wrote it? I just didn't want to describe the whole process of making such a portrait. It took me 3 weeks to draw this one and if I wrote in detail "how to make it" it would take me even one hour. "Stolen"? It's kinda offensive for me.

Here's your proof:
p0606131617.jpg

(this photo was taken with a phone + bad light)

Moreover, here you can see an unpublished photo I took while doing the portrait. PHOTO

If it's not enough for you, send me a private message. :)

The way I wrote it? I just didn't want to describe the whole process of making such a portrait. It took me 3 weeks to draw this one and if I wrote in detail "how to make it" it would take me even one hour. "Stolen"? It's kinda offensive for me.

Here's your proof:
p0606131617.jpg

(this photo was taken with a phone + bad light)

Moreover, here you can see an unpublished photo I took while doing the portrait. PHOTO

If it's not enough for you, send me a private message. :)
There we go. Just making sure - nuff people steal things these days :)
Welcome to otland pemfrendo :>

Back