• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

Isn't it pixely because you've zoomed it in?
Looks nice, though the perspective seems a little bit off, it's pretty hard to tell when it's zoomed in. Or is she sitting down?

Tried that already, looks shitty. Also, that has nothing to do with the "Looks pixelly as fuck" comment.

I guess i was alittle blunt but what i mean is because the dark areas it looks jagged (pixelly) tho as i said my phone may e to blame, since it seemed to make forsaken fates armor e made darker than it was. This has been taken way out of proportion. I said it may be an issue on MY end rather than yours. Chill.

@Sherice

Look at my post then, not the quoted one xd

Do you have a suggestion for the perspective? Which parts etc.

I don't really know if it's the sprite or just my computer, but try to move the upper body 1 pixel to the left.
On my computer, it looks like the perspective is like this:

So she's kinda leaning back, but as I said, maybe it's just me. :p

Okay, so i was bored and wanted to make a random helmet..

Intention: bronze (not gold) roman/greek style helmet but something isn't right and i've been playing round with it for the last 10 minutes and can't find out what. Spent about 20 minutes total i have a feeling it is something to do with the shape on the sides of the outline but i can't seem to make it look right.. Is is that the sprite is too small so the shading doesn't show properly or what? :S *maybe i need to blend lighter shades idk*

Here it is:
HJWpFKm.png

Okay, so i was bored and wanted to make a random helmet..

Intention: bronze (not gold) roman/greek style helmet but something isn't right and i've been playing round with it for the last 10 minutes and can't find out what. Spent about 20 minutes total i have a feeling it is something to do with the shape on the sides of the outline but i can't seem to make it look right.. Is is that the sprite is too small so the shading doesn't show properly or what? :S *maybe i need to blend lighter shades idk*

Here it is:
HJWpFKm.png

A little crude, but design is kewl :3

hmm maybe i should make it wider 1px each side and then i can shade it better? idk.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, here's a shield i spent about 2 hours perfecting that i did a while ago. This is going to be used by me but fuck it, its free to use.

In my server it will be "You see a shield of explorers. Def: 29 weight 32.60oz. This shield can be used as a minimap and as a light source in dark caves. (the minimap brings up a new window in otclient showing the whole map of my server) And on use a glowing effect will be placed on it (like noxious claw or w,e) and provide a light :D

ogif3rh.png

It was moddled from an image on google and converted into a compass looking shield.

Last edited:
Okay. This isn't really my work. Except I found the hex code and used it in photoshop. Recently I have been having PS problems where transparency wouldn't work,so I had to come up with a alternative. So when you create a transparent avatar. You use image below as a background (the image is the same color as the background where your avatar stands) and it looks like transparent.

Here is the link: http://i47.tinypic.com/a9lco9.png

It's for people having transparency problems!

Okay. This isn't really my work. Except I found the hex code and used it in photoshop. Recently I have been having PS problems where transparency wouldn't work,so I had to come up with a alternative. So when you create a transparent avatar. You use image below as a background (the image is the same color as the background where your avatar stands) and it looks like transparent.

frist i didnt read it but now i understand why is Almost white XD

There's an issue with THESE forums where transparent avatars don't show up as they should, atleast .png's.
So might not be a photoshop issue.

ogif3rh.png

It was moddled from an image on google and converted into a compass looking shield.

Bump :)

- - - Updated - - -

In my server it will be "You see a shield of explorers. Def: 29 weight 32.60oz. This shield can be used as a minimap and as a light source in dark caves. (the minimap brings up a new window in otclient showing the whole map of my server) And on use a glowing effect will be placed on it (like noxious claw or w,e) and provide a light

I'm pretty sure what he means is, he wants whatever image he is using as his avatar to still have a picture, but without a background, so he had to use the same colour as otlands.

You got it. I mean people it doesn't hurt if you read.

Back