• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

I can barely see your water mark, so I could easily remove that, ^_^ much better text effect though.

I think the effect you are trying to get is a 'spatter' or something right? try clipping masks?

I can barely see your water mark, so I could easily remove that, ^_^ much better text effect though.

I think the effect you are trying to get is a 'spatter' or something right? try clipping masks?

Finnaly somebody to post! Thanks, I will try clipping masks.

Been a while since i sprited last, nevermind been active on here..

Made this today; it's free to use.

I call it Trinity Blade: => One day i may add an animation to it :D
aOSG3[.png

Fucking awesome as usual. You always manage to bring out a new aspect to images..

I don't know how you do it but i know your name,
if it's rep you want, i can tell you, i have much to give,
if you stop now, that will be the end of it,
you will get no more rep and i will not search for you!
But if you do not stop making awesome artwork...
I WILL search for you...
I WILL find you...
And i WILL rep you!

I don't know why I don't see it :C Enlighten me please!
All I see is like a smudged c4d with a render on it :s

You need to blend in whatever that thing is in his hand better, looks out of place and unreal compared to the rest of the image. But it's still a nice picture, I give it a 7 out of 10

You need to blend in whatever that thing is in his hand better, looks out of place and unreal compared to the rest of the image. But it's still a nice picture, I give it a 7 out of 10
That thing in his hand is there from the render ;p

Back