• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

swords.png

Fourth sword in my life? ;p

Made these this morning
kTUoby.png
Some sort of blade

ESEOil.png
Some vampiric shield.. was gonna make the red glow in a blood shimmering animation but cba XD

Watching this thread and getting jelaous. My fucking PS won't install. I should've stick with the old version.

You've gotten really good, i think depth and lighting could use some work but great improvements nonetheless. Digging the textures of the signature

Problem with me editing things is getting bored :p, I added a few things, and worked on brightness/contrast and levels most I think, added some flames and that smoke thing on the shield, I think I should have faded the shield burst thing a bit more though ;o

Look, 3 addons! XD
Knigh.png
And blocking/parrying:
Knightpar_xaxqarh.gif

@down
Heh everyone tell me about head ;X

Last edited:
I think you should make the head a bit bigger, but looks really good, well done, the movement is awesome.

spodniepn_xanqnae.png Except that, I'm working on magic character performing combo. Actually I've 68 frames of outline ]:->

Back