• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your latest work!

little special attack-type showoff
2827376_zpsa36d4d56.gif

And this rough cut (Shading currently being done /improvements )
2iuat91.jpg

2833709_zps2be51168.gif

©Athera-Online

@Up
1. Great
2. You didn't shade the fire and the movement is rigid. I think he should make use of his arm some more.
3. Great Idea, but it will look better, if he jumps. Ah and i almost forgot, the characters are burnt down, there shouldn't be blood...
Was you inspired by mine knight? :D Because after that i found some artists do animations for spells

Thank you :) Yea they are still in development for my project I was just posting my rough cuts of the Fire Golem still shading and perfecting movements, he's a big boy haha :) much improvement to be done, I don't believe I have seen your knight :eek: do you have a Graphics Showoff thread? Link meee :)

Maybe the start of something eh, got bored so decided to finally open my photoshop. Got a little bored but lets try get that motivation back!

Pretty happy with the way I drew that panda with shapes :cool:

Maybe the start of something eh, got bored so decided to finally open my photoshop. Got a little bored but lets try get that motivation back!

Pretty happy with the way I drew that panda with shapes :cool:
Bogart would approve

Why don't tibia do this?
Ba6ArYK.png

Because they rush things and forget what is decent.
I made a stone stairs with a red carpet that can be used for castles etc There are lots of standard things they have never done that they probably haven't fought to do. Instead of making new sprites they should revamp their olders. Or atleast revamp some cities rather than venore (which took them years to think of doing)

- - - Updated - - -

They aren't good tbh, been almost 9 years since I last drew anything like this.. And I just used a standard pencil
E9B48615-1DA3-4C19-A3D3-3C071D2AD0EC-722-000001289D3D7200.jpg

And

66666E03-FC0B-4A46-8F93-FEA5905AD1D4-722-000001289947C5A4.jpg

Last edited:
Back