• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your quick ideas here!

Bare core + Admin mod install using UMIL.

Tagged for 2.0 or atleast 2.x.

+ folders cut down in half. It will be shit to explain installation for current people using Modern AAC.

buypoints?
(paypal,zaypay,daopay,dotpay)(ALL Automatic :))

#ps: i know have script paypal,daopay,dotpay :)

+poll system
+show skull on who is online
+show flags (country) of players

At video section adding a most viewed button, uploaded date, etc... Like a youtube search :)
At gallery section, players should be able to upload images too.

mtibia - new era! -- Check I have:

Server Rules
Downloads
Bans
Support List
Server Info
Experience Table

They are very usefull and have some other stuff, they would be nice if they get added to default pages.

Also when creating character, they should have capital letters at beginnig of each word, like New Char Name, and not new char name, it shouldn't be allowed, or it should be renamed.

Yeah, I like too the Server Info and Support List, and the other we can think about!
Well as they require access to server files, and Modern AAC top priority is security they don't plan to add them as default :(
Maybe there's other solution for my scripts :D

That's simple... Maybe adding an instruction that copy the files needed, as data/XML/groups and paste them no somewhere else on the website page, that no one can acces them, and it should be saved in a random folder with a name like "alsdUFUnDF&%DAS&Km.."

Actually I was thinking that Modern AAC could give you the option to load the server directory, like an URL. Instead of doing it manually.
But I need to see real examples to do it :D

I've added more advanced debugger into Modern AAC for developers.Now, any error you do with your application, it will show you like this:

764663.jpeg

Of course only if you are logged as admin, because you can view SESSION data, included files etc. If you are not, it shows you basic text that Modern AAC could not carry on with the request :)

Suggestion: Configurable value at config --- Guilds --- There should be an option on who can invite members to guild, it could be creator, lider, vice, members or especificated player, you should be able add who ever you wants.

This would be a nice and original option.

Back