• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your quick ideas here!

It would be nice if in search character we could see the other character's of the account, an option to hide the chars if you want, and an search bar in character's profile, like this:

/index.php/character/view

[Search bar, put character name you want to search here *-*]

/index.php/character/view/Dankoo

[Crap, no search bar, click on Characters again >:[

know what I mean? *-* an in-character profile search bar

It would be nice if in search character we could see the other character's of the account, an option to hide the chars if you want, and an search bar in character's profile, like this:

/index.php/character/view

[Search bar, put character name you want to search here *-*]

/index.php/character/view/Dankoo

[Crap, no search bar, click on Characters again >:[

know what I mean? *-* an in-character profile search bar

Its easy just make an injection for it!

http://otland.net/f483/adding-search-button-home-102361/#post1027750

Another suggestion when you try to search a character it should give a smart list of players with that initials letters, like google!

What about this:

Suggestion: Configurable value at config --- Guilds --- There should be an option on who can invite members to guild, it could be creator, lider, vice, members or especificated player, you should be able add who ever you wants.

This would be a nice and original option.

There should be an option that let you change your mail, but it will take X days, configurable at config.php

Deleting char time, it should last 7 days and between that time, you should be able to cancel that.

in config.php have:
PHP:
$config['database']['host'] = "127.0.0.1";
$config['database']['login'] = "nwtr";
$config['database']['password'] = "nwtr";
$config['database']['database'] = "nwtr";

Is insecure, put equal iq.php -> V2hhdCB5ZWFyIGRpZCBXb3JsZCBXYXIgSUkgaGF2ZSBiZWdhbj (100% more security)

Why ??
One hacker enter in my dedicated or ur pc...he open config.php (he have 100% of my phpmyadmin)

in config.php have:
PHP:
$config['database']['host'] = "127.0.0.1";
$config['database']['login'] = "nwtr";
$config['database']['password'] = "nwtr";
$config['database']['database'] = "nwtr";

Is insecure, put equal iq.php -> V2hhdCB5ZWFyIGRpZCBXb3JsZCBXYXIgSUkgaGF2ZSBiZWdhbj (100% more security)

Why ??
One hacker enter in my dedicated or ur pc...he open config.php (he have 100% of my phpmyadmin)

He can still just check your config.lua..

Just secure your server instead... is not that hard.

@PAXTON & Modern ACC developers
It's been a while since my last report! Here we go:

- A lot of forms need to be fixed.. Guild MOTD, Profile Information, etc
(When you put a , . ; you get an "Invalid String Error"

- Make it so you can't kick players from guilds while they are online or do any other guild movement that involves in-game information while players are online..
(I gave Stian this suggestion and he already worked on the most important parts)

- Editors still need improvements.. You can't use colors, sometimes urls dont get posted as they are supposed to.. forum editors are all f'ed up

Ill keep searching for little details.. like the once i mentioned :D
Hope you do something about it

there should be a news section in the forum. whenever you post news (that is shown on the home page) a new thread should be created there with the same title and content. when someone clicks view comments you should be sent there. the news section of the forum should be disabled to players making new thread only admins. but players should be able to post on the threads unless they r locked of course

there should be a news section in the forum. whenever you post news (that is shown on the home page) a new thread should be created there with the same title and content. when someone clicks view comments you should be sent there. the news section of the forum should be disabled to players making new thread only admins. but players should be able to post on the threads unless they r locked of course

Why not just make use of adding comments function?

Because it's much easier to just make a thread when you make a news, and then just fetch "comments" from the forum, like on vapus :p

It alllows for better discussion if it's posted on the forum too. Not many ppl ever comment when at least a few use the forums too.

@soul4soul
The idea of implementing a forum sux, cause everything is saved at database, so if you get hacked, you will lose all your info there, so it is better to use a dedicated forum.

i have one big idea -.-
make all script by gesior in modern -.-
make gesior layout for modern...
make add tickers... 68% use gesior 32% use modern... why ... all scripts is rox...and have good's layout's... ;)
ps; make all script by modern ... more without EXPLOIT :)

Back