• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post your quick ideas here!

Paxton

Banned User
Reaction score
Go on, post only quick ideas here. If you have something bigger on your mind, create separate thread in this board so it can be discussed.

Thanks for any advices. :thumbup:

Someone should develop tibia.com template, I know that someone of you are you saying that its ugly or why do you need that shit? or something like that.
But the people prefer tibia.com template cuze its more close that tibia.com, and 1 big reason its because that people prefer using gesior acc, thats its which have this template.

If you rlly want that the ppl stop using gesior, maybe this is one big reason to develop, Well thats it

Thx!

This is for MACC ideas.. functions etc

I don't what you said has anything to do with it!
Do it yourself.. it's pretty easy shit..

@ON-TOPIC
Just saying..
You should add like signature functions @ the forums or something like that..

Because users want a forum with lot of functions and the only way to give them that is by installing vbullletin or shit related..
So it would be nice to have a in-website forum like yours but with some extra features!

Also emoticons and some other functions are not working in the forum neither in the news :)

Keep up the awesome work!
5mok3

@Translation System

in config.php will have something like this:
PHP:
/*Translation System" etc.*/
$config['translation'] = array('Portugues','English','Poland');

and in index will appear:
Flag br
Flag english
Flag poland

and will translate :p

Keep up the awesome work! ²
makr0

hm how can I use "command system" to develop?

Go to commands folder, and look at the help file which is a sample, of how to call the command and receive arguments, the rest is just pure PHP, you can include any Modern AAC library.

Showing staff members online would be great. What difference from Gesior's script has to be changed to work on Modern?

Cybershot

I didnt get that :p

Grehy, well if you just wanna make it work, there is no much difference. Look at ready 'injection' scripts, and change $main_content .= to echo :)

Cybershot

I didnt get that :p

Grehy, well if you just wanna make it work, there is no much difference. Look at ready 'injection' scripts, and change $main_content .= to echo :)
captha world or captcha word :p
system\application\views\create.php
aviaryemporiavapusnetpi.png

ahushuahushasd it has been there for ages :p

Hello I have a good idea,
would like be added in the gallery of photos, a photo upload system, ie
each player can post a photo a day in the photo gallery that is included in modern aac, with the following conditions, the player has to be logged, and must have an account on facebook. and photos should be redirected to facebook.

Because is lighter for the site, and does not get much Internet bandwidth.
And in modern AAC has several things of facebook.

1. Character creation on first login
2. Migrate system from gesior -> modern for forum, news, players etc

keeping my ideas here so i find them:)

The first idea, is basically all about different URL of redirecting aftre registration :p second one, good idea, but there are different forums isn't it?

The first idea, is basically all about different URL of redirecting aftre registration :p second one, good idea, but there are different forums isn't it?
:D MAN I want to know
how to make this at modern aac
in geisor, it's like

simplexml_load_file
($config['site']['server_path']

so how to load server path at maac? :D $config['site']['server_path'] so I can load files :D

Back