• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PotatoSkin's Newbie Mapping

Well we have been working hard this weekend making new areas for players and adding quest ideas, have a look:

~*Note: Not everything is fully detailed in the nature, so don't freak out.*~

I think all he's saying is the bridge doesnt fit in that well, for example; theres no swamp plants, and detail and more mountain connecting it all; So It just kind of stands out is what I think he means.

Hiper, it will blend in alot more once the island is finished; its just a started; I personally love it as the enterance to a small village ;D It all goes together when you wall into the village, you pass guard towers, go over the bridge, and enter the village. Pretty sexy if you ask me, youll see it finished soon!

Last edited:
About the bridge : You had a really nice idea. I think you just haven't used right materials to make it looking really great. The space under the bridge is looking really weak. Weak for such construction as stone bridge. Try to change the pillars under the bridge, add more details to whole construction.

I have to say that I really like your ideas. Keep it up :)

I had a new piece for you guys, but I lost my map file in the process of switching things around for an in-game screenshot, soooo I can't find my map file and I can't take a screen because I don't have the file...<_<

Edit: I value your opinion, so I am remaking it..it could be better than the first too :p

Last edited:
Bumping with this
Ww7cn.png

Last edited:
Back