• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Potions exhaust

In the potions lua script in actions.
Next time, post your server version.
Thanks!

I found this:
Code:
local exhaust = Condition(CONDITION_EXHAUST_HEAL)
exhaust:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, (configManager.getNumber(configKeys.EX_ACTIONS_DELAY_INTERVAL) - 100))
-- 1000 - 100 due to exact condition timing. -100 doesn't hurt us, and players don't have reminding ~50ms exhaustion.

If i want to change the time i need to change the configManager.getNumber(configKeys.EX_ACTIONS_DELAY_INTERVAL) variable; where is that stored?
I know that i can just replace that with a number, but i think that if there is an error with that config data, maybe thats affecting other things too.

EX_ACTIONS_DELAY_INTERVAL is not a variable, it is a const.. big difference, if you know the EX_ACTIONS_DELAY_INTERVAL value then you can just change the - 100.

Lets say EX_ACTIONS_DELAY_INTERVAL held the value of 2000 which is 2 seconds and you wanted to reduce the exhaust by 1 sec, you would change the - 100 to -1000 where 1000 equals 1 second.

Currently EX_ACTIONS_DELAY_INTERVAL is defined in configmanager.cpp on line 115 of the source
Code:
    m_confInteger[EX_ACTIONS_DELAY_INTERVAL] = getGlobalNumber(L, "timeBetweenExActions", 1000);

It's value is currently set to 1 seconds by default you can change this, if EX_ACTIONS_DELAY_INTERVAL does not exist in config.lua then you can add it however, whatever value you set it to will effect anything that depends on its value.

This is why the potions.lua has it re-defined inside the script as opposed to it globally.

Yes i have read, sorry if i explain myself bad. English isn't my first language.
I'm saying that i can just add that line to config.lua file (I have checked and isn't there right now) and it will change the value?

Yes i have read, sorry if i explain myself bad. English isn't my first language.
I'm saying that i can just add that line to config.lua file (I have checked and isn't there right now) and it will change the value?
Well what language do you speak?

I've checked ingame, adding a hotkey to a Health potion, then pressing the hotkey and i counted 2 seconds per potion. This is strange because the exhaustion is configured to 900 right?
I'm not sure what i need to change to not mess it up.
I want to set the exhaustion to 1 sec; now that i have checked that the real exhaustion (InGame) is 2 sec aprox.

Well what language do you speak?
I speak spanish.

Back