• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

potions look 100% rl

Szakal

Frank Jaeger
Reaction score
Hi.
I need a potions who look like on real tibia.
example if someone use potion i see a "aaahh..." animation only if i stay 1 sqm from player if i stay farther i dont see that animation :D

Thanks ;*

Can you explain it a bit more? When your distance from player is bigger than 1 then you see only magic effect without text? Or you dont see nothing?

Szakal 1 more question, this "Aaaah..." effect is visible in normal yellow or orange color?

@ok, thanks now i know all (Doing...) =D

Last edited:
orange color :]
for sure 'Aaaah...' animation you can't see if someone potion urself and you stay more than 1 sqm than he (only blue magic effect).

^.-

Last edited:
yep but its supposed that the user needs to be from the vocation that the potion is not the ones who will get it

Example: UHP needs to be used by a knight a druid cannot use it but a knight can use it on a druid

Back