• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Power abusing in your own ot?

flaite1

"Senior Fish"
Reaction score
Have you ever power abused your god/gm position in your otserver?

here we can see a normal and boring house

powerabusex.jpg

but.. STOP, im god, i can do whatever i want!

Xibit: look at your brand new house!

powerabusing.jpg

F*ck: omg thanks xibit and thanks to all the guys in west coast!

comment plz

Yes, I would power abuse the noobs advertising other servers on my server. When I was a God on Kinera, I sat in my chair in Thais temple magic wall jailing people ;p

No, never. Since I've been power abused by the GM's on a server I played for a year or two, so I've learned not to become like that bitch.

PS: it's low to do that and cowardish.

I used to make scripts and test them on random people.
AHH 10 demons!

:thumbup:

sometimes I do PA cause thats funny, but only on people like 'IMTHTEHIGHESTLVLHERESOICANKILLEVERYONEIWANTTOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH;;];];];];]' :p

Why would you need to abuse with your GM? Is it that you feel you are worth nothing in real life, so you need to feel more powerful in a game? That's just sick.

@screenshot looks a whole lot worse after than before tbh.. lol

And no, i haven't powerabused on my own OT(not someone elses either).

Only thing I do is to summon hard bosses(without loot) for high level players to try to kill.
Doesn't really give them any advantage.

Everyone has atleast done that once in their first OT it's just common nature for someone to make the game easier for them just like botting

Back