• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

prepare to launch LegacyOT, 7.7 client, 7.7-8.5 graphics mixture

Why not just admit you are Realsoft? Don't know why you need to lie =/

Makes no difference weither he is or isn't but admitting to something like that would only hurt his legitimacy so he might aswell not even say, that way everyone is skeptical.

The entire outfit system is now completed and every one of them are now gainable from the game :)
However there's 3 out of the 25 outfits that doesn't have any "escape price". to make those more rare and hard to achieve.
It's:
Pirate outfit - Need to kill 5,000 Pirates to achieve.
Elf outfit - Need to kill 15,000 elves to achieve.
Dwarf outfit - Need to kill 20,000 dwarves to achieve.

The most expensive outfit that's having an escape price is Assassin.
You can chose between killing 200 hellfire fighters or throw up 78,5k to an NPC located in Thais called "Crazy Costume Harry".

About server startup, I'm considering if I should have that the first X players online will gain an unique outfit that should later only be achievable through events (Not any of those 25 already gainable).. but I'm not convinced yet thou <<-- Comment&Discuss!

Ps, elf& dwarf outfits, it sounds like a lot right? well think it as this.. 1 000 dwarfs will be a piece of a cake for anyone that got GFB's and consider visiting Cormaya dwarf caves.
Same with elves.. that's why the high amounts to these outfits that should be rare in the game :)

So the purpose of the whole server is just getting better outfits?
i dislike the idea of giving first online a better outfit because its to random, a better way could be give first X players that reach that lvl a new outfit.
or even better: hide some stuff in the server that will grant the finder a new unseen outfit.

also, how much of the real map are u going to use?
if i were u i would try to make as much costum as possible because people will stay on the server longer if they got things to explore...

So the purpose of the whole server is just getting better outfits?
i dislike the idea of giving first online a better outfit because its to random, a better way could be give first X players that reach that lvl a new outfit.
or even better: hide some stuff in the server that will grant the finder a new unseen outfit.

also, how much of the real map are u going to use?
if i were u i would try to make as much costum as possible because people will stay on the server longer if they got things to explore...

I feel you, and I agree.
Oh, about customs, yeah :)
I added this one today, inspired by the assassin outfit task :)
1fg6bs.jpg

Original; it seems like you flame every old school OT because Original Tibia didn't do so well. I know who he is and what he's done but the idea is a good one to me. Maybe he doesn't deserve a second chance, maybe he does. Let the players decide...

I'm a person, not some numbers of an IP address. just to let you know.

@Topic, the latest days I've been working on some system protections(Not hacks, just system overflow things and similar), however I want to keep those holes quiet down for business reasons :)
The work with the server continues and I have to say, sadly but true, the server will be delayed another few days for the reasons I'm not ready with the engine to take in players that will expect to be able to do everything and nothing :)

I'll post some more updates at Monday or so :)
Have a nice weekend everyone! <3

I'm a person, not some numbers of an IP address. just to let you know.

@Topic, the latest days I've been working on some system protections(Not hacks, just system overflow things and similar), however I want to keep those holes quiet down for business reasons :)
The work with the server continues and I have to say, sadly but true, the server will be delayed another few days for the reasons I'm not ready with the engine to take in players that will expect to be able to do everything and nothing :)

I'll post some more updates at Monday or so :)
Have a nice weekend everyone! <3

denying ip adresses, hahaha what a fail you are.

I don't have a care in the world if it's realsoft, i enjoy his servers and with the lack of oldschool servers online nowadays why not play for a month or 2? What if he "scams" you for 2 months of prem, 8 euro? It's really not a big deal, 8 euros for 1-2 months gaming time? IMO that's a great deal.

Edit - I don't know if premium is for paying customers only but i assume so.

I'll be trying this server out, seems like a good mixture of rpg and pvp.

Because, he thinks he can just scam people, change his name on OTLand and then rinse and repeat for money.

Oh wait, he can... =(

Have you heard, DONT DONATE? Idiots like you act like 2 euro is even a lot. He isn't even scamming, he is opening a server for around 1-2 months and then closes it to save money. I couldn't care if he scams or not, he's servers are fun and its online for a period of time I can enjoy it maximimely

@Gail Truth Man

i dont get you , you are fuckin retard. who the hell care who is he ? mastercores was okay. Just fuck off i want play this server and i want hear about how work going - not your fuckin trolling. GET THE FUCK OFF

Back