• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

prepare to launch LegacyOT, 7.7 client, 7.7-8.5 graphics mixture

OT Stuffs

OT-Stuffs.net
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to LegacyOT!
We're currently preparing the server for launch, so please hold your horses!
The server might go online within a few days.

You're allowed to create account/characters while you're waiting!

Fast teaser
An total mixture between 7.7 to 8.5 with graphics and items.
Spells are 7.7, the client is 7.7, and the PVP and game system is 7.7.
30uz88n.jpg

LOTS of outfits to chose between, both old and new and some others.
To make the online experience a lot more special, everyone can chose whatever they want to wear!

6s9k6f.jpg

2a5d9e.jpg

Hope it seems interesting! Hope to see you ingame later!

Great to know information:
LegacyOT -Experience table
LegacyOT -Creature table

More information than this, is to come in a soon future!

Either you'll love me now, or hate me...
But I'm making something other funny about outfits..

You'll start with 1 outfit, with selected colors (Similar to doll-outfit = brown-gray outfit).
After that, you'll have to win/buy/gain the outfits you'd like.. there's currently 18 outfits, which 7 of them are oldschool, and another 7 of them is the modern version of the oldschool, and above that there's 4 extras such as assassin, pirate, dwarf and elf.

I thought it could be funnier in a game there you need to earn what to wear :)
Currently working on the outfit selection on the account page, you'll click on your own char and will be able to chose new outfit through that function :)

server itself should be online within a week I hope :)

Detail list of outfits, thou I haven't implemented the function that gives the outfits yet, nor the price or w.e, So that's thing to come in a short future :)
Most outfits wont be that expensive, I think you should be able to buy at least a few already as noob with no economy
34qprp2.jpg

Edit;
Lol, I just saw that I forgot to add the "modern oldschool outfits"... shame on me :(

I enjoyed your first outfit idea (first post). However I dislike the fact that you cannot choose how to look like from level 1.

It's a certain feeling wearing the same outfit from the first levels you take, until you're doing the most epic quests! That's not possible here tho, due to your last outfit idea.

It also looks like this server is perfect for a custom map. Too bad it's not. It'll ruin some of the rpg element that this server seems to be heading for. And maybe even the player base. But hey, it might even increase the player base!

Explanation:
You'll lose custom rpg players due to the real map, but you'll also gain real map players due to the map, but then again lose real map players due to the custom parts. I think you could do a lot better with a custom map. But hey, I only seen a teaser, what do I know.

Goodluck, I may test it, depending on how much real map you have used.

Already getting posts deleted by the corrupt mods which helped him last time aswell on mastercocks/realshit xD

if you would just act a bit normal ,stop flaming every thread and threathening to ddos the server maybe your posts won't get deleted

not another account lol,
if he scammed so much just dont play his server but theres no need to flame every thread.

I enjoyed your first outfit idea (first post). However I dislike the fact that you cannot choose how to look like from level 1.

It's a certain feeling wearing the same outfit from the first levels you take, until you're doing the most epic quests! That's not possible here tho, due to your last outfit idea.

It also looks like this server is perfect for a custom map. Too bad it's not. It'll ruin some of the rpg element that this server seems to be heading for. And maybe even the player base. But hey, it might even increase the player base!

Explanation:
You'll lose custom rpg players due to the real map, but you'll also gain real map players due to the map, but then again lose real map players due to the custom parts. I think you could do a lot better with a custom map. But hey, I only seen a teaser, what do I know.

Goodluck, I may test it, depending on how much real map you have used.

I know the outfits things sounds harsh, but it's not that hard to archive them..
Most of them I will give through simple quests.. just to make it more fun and rewarding to wear some outfits :)

@Topic:
The new list is completed, 25 outfits are the new number :)
2ezi8ok.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The cheapest outfits are now possible to archive in the game.
As all outfits, there will be a task... or an escape price.

Oldschool Citizen:
30tjvr6.jpg

If you don't want to go around killing rats, you could just pay off the escape price which in old-citizen case is at 100 gps.

Back