• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

President Barack Obama!

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
Today the elected president Barack.H Obama has finally become the president of America at the inauguration day.

An estimated two million people have poured into Washington today for Barack Obama's inauguration, queueing from before dawn for a distant view of history and the right to say 'I was there' when America's first black president was sworn into office.

Discuss this further here please.

Not to be rude, and don't say "then don't post"...
I don't give a F*uck, about the president in United States of America.

I think he's great.. Hope he will improve USA's ecenomy

USA is the country that have borrowed most money in the world, they are borrowing 10.000 US Dollar in 1 second. Every second they are borrowing that ammount :w00t:

Check site for current Debt..

U.S. National Debt Clock

:huh:

Well, as much as I'd like to not care either, we can't just ignore it. Since they control most of the world's economy and a good president may change the financial situation in the world, and thus improve the lives of a lot of people. So even if you don't care there are others that care, since it affects the whole world in the end.

I guess I should care since I live in the U.S., but it's just not that big of a deal to me. I could care less if our president was a transsexual, black/white/asian/hispanic/indian mix, actor; just as long as they can run the country and get the financial situation back to normal. It amazes me how almost every other major country's economy went bad right after America...never knew we had that big of an influence looking at the fact that our debt is $10tn+.

Jo3

Is it just me or does it take really long time to change president... The election was like a couple of months ago...

You should care...

USA = Move the world.

They are the most or one of the most buyers in the whole world.

If they want, they can start a war, then lose and that's it.

And they are our neighbor country. (In MEXICO) <-- I bought my iPod there!!!!!

We should care about USA. :p

America isnt a country

but U.S.A is one of the most active and powerfull countries all around the world. So all countries should care about who takes the leadership of that.
Also, I want to know if This president can change the image of united states in the last years. In my opinion, bush left it like a country in a senseless war, a economical crisis and the country gobernment most hated and killer.

Good luck obama.

2 hours movie xD takes years to check and I don't understand anything at all anyways :p i d c.

Archez, i my self don't care about USA. Why care about someone that doesn't even think of you? They attack other countries thieve their greatest things of their history, just as they did in Iraq. Kill innocent people that shit! I like Obama and I hope he will make USA grow in my eyes!

Back