• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Printer PokeServer from Scratch!

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, well i started working on this project couple weeks and made everything from scratch. Ofcourse ive got help from my friends!

Systems:
Code:
Go/Back System
Nickname System
Order System
Gym System
Portrait System
Pokeball Icon System
Pokedex System
Passive/Aggressive System
Potions/Revive System
onLook System
Boost System
Passive Moves System
Max 6 pokeballs System
Automatic onloot System (by just click once on the corpse)
Evolution System
Pokes with level and without level system! (I like without level more)
Catch System
Pokemon Stats System (The stats are hidden, and stats are to balance pokemon)
Headbutt, cut, rock smash, dig, control mind, fly, surf, ride, teleport, flash and blink!
Ditto transform System!
Over 150 moves.
TV System!
Duel System!
Aura System!
Send effect when pokemon walks system!

Here some screenshots!

Broswe field:
op2pw.png

Onlook to see price of the items:
8MLzKL.png

Here is some moves:
LE02L8.png

Ekc-in.png

dBpbEn.png

Give your pokemon a nickname:
vAfRZ7.png

82LnE6.png

Dex pokemons:
PEOb8t.png

And store them into your pokedex register:
TzCo55.png

Gym Battles:
5CjVAG.png

Fly around the map:
-TKSvo.png

You can now choose 9 different auras:
red aura, blue aura, green aura, yellow aura, white aura, gray aura, cyan aura, purple aura & orange aura.
g0K_SK.png

Watch other trainers adventure through the TV! And record your own adventures!
d2fsB1.png

J7lP9.png

Making the healing bit more realistic, by showing how many pokeballs getting helead on the machine.
C9nBsV.png

Duel other trains and see who is the best trainer!
57jlxG.png

Last edited:
Amg, I want em as Pets on my servers :eek:
You don't happen to have any type of Pet system working for TFS 1.0 without source edit? ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Amg, I want em as Pets on my servers :eek:
You don't happen to have any type of Pet system working for TFS 1.0 without source edit? ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.
What do you mean? Depends what kind of features you need in the system ^^

Its acutally a huge deal for my upcoming systems at my TFS 1.0 projects that I can add any type of "Pet System" where you buy/catch a Pet. Basicly like other Pet systems you can "call for it" when you login (or have it directly)v revive it if it dies, it regenerates hp/mana, has spells, lvls etc.
I don't know if its yet possible to create it at TFS 1.0 without source edits but Im really in need of any kind of Pet System that ain't working like a normal summon.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Well, that kind of system is possible without edits. But it req time to make it also i dont have that kind of system for you :/

Thank You anyway then, I'll follow this for sure :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Are u using summon system for pokemons? Its one simple idea without source edit.

If need help with souces can send private

Are u using summon system for pokemons? Its one simple idea without source edit.

If need help with souces can send private
My summon system required edit, because of storing the information on the pokeball.

You can set storages, dont can?

Each pokemon is one storage or don't work for pokemons?? i never worked with pokemon servers.

Each pokemon is one storage or don't work for pokemons?? i never worked with pokemon servers.
No, the information is stored in the pokeballs. Then when i call the pokemon it sets storage on the pokemon.

Oh nice,

need help with sources?

As it now, i got everything that i need :p
But thanks for the offer ^^

Thanks man, if someone has any questions. Ask, i will be happy to answer them :)

função que você usou para fazer o sistema de nick?
setCreatureName?

Back