• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Printer PokeServer from Scratch!

Lol I know to do LUA not c++ and yes I can host a server, so your point is no valid
But its okay you dont want to share it, You dont really need to give any short of explanation to us haha

I dont want to share specific codes and this thread is not for sharing codes.

Back to topic, ill soon post the new system im working on Wild Rocket and Wild Police Npc.

use no param or "[unlocked / completed]" only, it looks better in pokedex

Good to see that someone finally moved forward and didn't made yet another 8.6 ot

use no param or "[unlocked / completed]" only, it looks better in pokedex

Good to see that someone finally moved forward and didn't made yet another 8.6 ot
You mean [locked / completed]?

I just hope you make this and then put the server online!

would be cool to play a decent pokeserver again :)

good luck!

I meant to not use suffix for not checked yet creatures, like this:
Hm i see, but i like the way i made it :p

Im done with the Wild Npc system :)
hp__N5.png

97 line of code :)
The npc walk, talk, attack, summon different pokes, it get random outfit colours and etc...

Really nice! I love to follow projects that are from scratch. Keep it up

Well i want to tell @Blez has joined as a mapper/staff member :)

So stay tuned!

@Printer I quite enjoy working on seperate things, when I first worked on a Pokemon server it was rather easy to map on since I don't over detail a lot of areas. I still like to keep it nice though. So if you wanna have me as a part-timer then I don't mind :)

@Peroxide
Well its nice to hear, but i need to talk with @Blez before approving. Since he is the mapper and i want him to feel comfortable as possible :)

This is looking really good, my question is; this is going to have client edit and things like that? Besides sprites I mean.

Hey seems real nice!

Just got a few questions though. You mention "With and without pokemon level". May you please explain a little more there? I personally prefer no pokemon level, it's really lame with pokemon level (Will just discourage people to change their pokemon team if theres pokelevels since who really wants to level a poké up all from the beginning again? ZZzzZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz).
Also, how will the exp rate look like? (will you lose exp when you die etc?) <<If it's low exp, please make low level abit funnier, it sucks to hunt rattatas for hours & chase down some belsprouts lurking in the woods outside a newb city with a pidgey n shit>>.
(Edit): What if you make the potions cheaper or maybe the low level wild pokes weaker? I remember playing on that PokeBR server and PAdventures, low level was such a pain.. I had to visit the god damn PC to heal my poke almost after every god damn wild poke.. I really doubt any player would enjoy that hah :p

Are you going to balance other pokes that have been quite weak on the other poke servers like Butterfree for an instance? Would be more fun with a wider variety in someones poke team :p
And lastly, how will you evolve pokemons? I assume stones will be used if there won't be any pokemon levels(?).

GL anyhow :)!

I have both with and without level, But the server im going to open is without level.
Exp rate, will be balanced not to low and not to high. When you die you will lose exp, not whole level but %.
Yes, every report i get about this pokemon is weak. Ill check it out and balance it.

Back