• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Printer PokeServer from Scratch!

Sorry for the inactivity. Here is a ss on beta duel system:
57jlxG.png

Website, ignore server name. Since its not yet added. Layout credits to T.Core, i bought this layout a while ago :) I still like it, what you think?
hgSje.png

Working on Tv System, built from scratch!
d2fsB1.png

J7lP9.png

Cheers mate, ill keep you guys updated and inform. Ill soon finish the tv system ^^

Bump, any thoughts?

Well, TV system is like cast system. But instead of being offline and using enter to watch someone. You buy a camera recorder, use it and name your channel. When you done that, it will appear on the TV's, when player goes to a tv and open it the channel list exposes and can choose which channel they wanna watch. After selecting the channel and boom, you are "spectating" that player. You cannot influence that player in any way and the player wont be able to see you. Also you can interact with that player or others which is watching the same channel by using the channel's chat.

Its not fully bug tested, but i will have beta sooner or later :)

@Printer I haven't actually bothered to map anything, what should I work on first? Do you have any shape I can work with?

@Peroxide
Well i dont have any special shapes, but i need the islands to big.
I need a Electric island.

Sorry as it now i need big islands :/
Feel free to work slow on the island.

You can now choose 9 different auras:
red aura, blue aura, green aura, yellow aura, white aura, gray aura, cyan aura, purple aura & orange aura.
g0K_SK.png

You can now choose 9 different auras:
red aura, blue aura, green aura, yellow aura, white aura, gray aura, cyan aura, purple aura & orange aura.
Do these auras have a purpose, or just decoration?

Last edited:
Well mostly to make the pokemon look cool and they are just for boost 50.

Bump any thougts, also updated the first thread with the progress ive done on the past weeks.

Back