• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Private real map ots - step by step - need advice

thomson9292

Solutions
Reaction score
I want to play on small private ots with my friends. At the moment I've got dedicated server on ubuntu 16.04 - LEMP (nginx/mariadb/php7).

1. We want to play on the newest version of real map but it's importat for us to use map without bugs. So if there is not safe version 10.x available we can use 9.x or 8.x as well if those versions are less bugged. Please advice me which map should I choose (I would really appreciate if you send me a download link)

2. I'm not pro in configuring ots. I guess in next step I should choose engine compatibile with my map. Which engine do you recommend me to my needs?

3. In my final step I should put engine and compiled map together in one dictionary, am I right? Which files should I configure to run my server properly?

Which steps I missed? Do you have any advice for me? I would be very grateful if you help me to make this ots alive :)

Back