• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pro Mappers: Maps and Guides!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basic Tutorial:

Ok, How to make a great map!

Just be creative use all different things and test it cause it always looking veri good. make temple big with exits and rails try use different tiles not squares though. Depos are too hard make houses for players but i dont know how to make door for only owner so make a counter at door and teleport owner in when he needings.

Ok now you have temple depo 3 spawns and house. Make an Anni! and other quests then sell maps like me :thumbup:

Good Luck

Advanced TUTORIAL!:

Ok how to make a lava sea select lava and just click everywhere then put some dirt with border always looks cool try puting fire monsters though!

Swamps find swamp stuff and trees put bog raiders and fire elementals.

Desert make a piramide with faroes! :D and test the statues

Jungle put dworcs and tigers make dworcs higher hp and make npc selling dworc ring (6000atk).

Good luck!

This isn't double post :O but quadruple post! Never seen this phenomena before! Amazing... I am sure someone would want to recruit you, but most of the servers are looking for a good RPG environement not some crazy, hollow, voodoo, twiling zone mapping.

omg cool 6/10
i just dont like that you put so much monsters
1 of the pic is mass monsters
i give that pic 1/10
still you got 6 for the mapping =)

Man you suck at mapping..

Here's the thing Jocce...

Every mapper start from 0%, Let him start with his crazy mapping, or you will say me that you never map something crazy, or played with mapeditor?

And... At least he's trying to learn mapping, if you say shit about someone, you must be better then...

Are you better than him?

Show us your mapping works... :eek:

Here's the thing Jocce...

Every mapper start from 0%, Let him start with his crazy mapping, or you will say me that you never map something crazy, or played with mapeditor?

And... At least he's trying to learn mapping, if you say shit about someone, you must be better then...

Are you better than him?

Show us your mapping works... :eek:

Thanks! Im not new ive been doing this very long now I need job to do it :)

I make some maps now! New ideas :D

Good Luck!, I hope you get that job.

There's many teams searching for people like you.
Not all the mappers like the job, some are lazy.

;)

Last edited:
Good Luck!, I hope you get that job.

There's many teams searching for people like you.
Not all the mappers like the job, some are lazy.

;)

give me job please :thumbup:

fast all will pm me!!!

I dont really mean to hurt you but im not into your mapping because u put so much things it's very big problems dont put so less and dont put so much and im sure you will win my Rep++

ithink u said before write comments even it's bad i'll understand it and it will make me better

what the hell is up with this guy calling himself pro, i looked at some of the screenshots and they blow. Oo

I don't like this at all. To squary, please handle my critics well or else you shouldn't create these such of threads.

Thanks,
Merchie!

nah m8, "blow" as in not pro x), yur screenies are weak, illogical placement of so many things. and believe me i tried to use my imagination ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back