• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Problem changing map from forgotten default to rl map tfs 1.2 10.98

Raxxa

Reaction score
Hi!

Me and a group of friends are trying to setup a server just for us to play on and we got it to work on the default map that came with tfs 1.2 but as soon as we try to change the map to rl map alot of stuff breaks we spawn in venore so we can get in but we get tons of errors with monster names and crit/leech? are we missing something?

we are really not used to how this work so abit of noob help would be great :)

I have the same problem here. My TFS is version 1.3 and I am using tibia version 10.98

You have two problems. The first is your temple position is incorrect. If you google "set templte position Otland" There will be an abundance of threads detailing how to do it (thats if you want to spawn at thais).

Without showing the exact errors my best guess is that your using the default TFS Data pack which does not have all the monsters your RL map is looking for. For example if you open a map editor and place Ferumbras on the map and launch your server without the Ferumbras monster file it will give you the errors you errors like missing monster etc. There are 3 ways to solve this. The TFS official datapack is a real bare bones datapack and only comes with the basics and essentials, the idea is that you build on this yourself so if you copy a RL map strait over alot of stuff the map needs will be missing.

1. Make all the monster files yourself (this is the hard way dont do it)

2. Go through a RL map datapack in the datapacks section and select the monsters you want out of the monsters folder (the monster you will need are the ones giving you errors) (make sure you register them in monsters.xml also). This way ensure that you can remove errors one by one but will be quite time consuming.

3. Just copy the entirety of a datapacks monster folder including its monxsters.xml into your data pack. This will probably create more errors but at least all the monsters the RL map is looking for will be there.

You could also just download and install one of the easy to set up 10.98 RL map datapacks that are everywhere now days see datapacks/distributions section).

Hope that helps

You have two problems. The first is your temple position is incorrect. If you google "set templte position Otland" There will be an abundance of threads detailing how to do it (thats if you want to spawn at thais).

Without showing the exact errors my best guess is that your using the default TFS Data pack which does not have all the monsters your RL map is looking for. For example if you open a map editor and place Ferumbras on the map and launch your server without the Ferumbras monster file it will give you the errors you errors like missing monster etc. There are 3 ways to solve this. The TFS official datapack is a real bare bones datapack and only comes with the basics and essentials, the idea is that you build on this yourself so if you copy a RL map strait over alot of stuff the map needs will be missing.

1. Make all the monster files yourself (this is the hard way dont do it)

2. Go through a RL map datapack in the datapacks section and select the monsters you want out of the monsters folder (the monster you will need are the ones giving you errors) (make sure you register them in monsters.xml also). This way ensure that you can remove errors one by one but will be quite time consuming.

3. Just copy the entirety of a datapacks monster folder including its monxsters.xml into your data pack. This will probably create more errors but at least all the monsters the RL map is looking for will be there.

You could also just download and install one of the easy to set up 10.98 RL map datapacks that are everywhere now days see datapacks/distributions section).

Hope that helps

I done the third option, downloaded a datapack from github (SeeingBlue/10.98-Real-Map-TFS-1.3 (https://github.com/SeeingBlue/10.98-Real-Map-TFS-1.3)) and replaced in the project folder. As you've said, a lot of errors appeared. But after I've fixed the errors but didnt work.

Here is the actual log message:

Code:
$ docker run -p 7171:7171 -p 7172:7172 forgottenserver:latest
The Forgotten Server - Version 1.3
Compiled with GNU C++ version 9.2.0
Compiled on Mar 22 2020 13:29:40 for platform x64

A server developed by Mark Samman
Visit our forum for updates, support, and resources: http://otland.net/.

>> copying config.lua.dist to config.lua
>> Loading config
>> Establishing database connection... MySQL 10.4.3
>> Running database manager
>> Loading vocations
>> Loading items
>> Loading script systems
>> Loading lua libs
> create_functions.lua [loaded]
> defaults_move_event.lua [loaded]
> register_monster_type.lua [loaded]
>> Loading lua scripts