• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Problem with box in awards

Pawelwroclaw

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have problem with all BOX in awards, I can go after them and move them. ;/
Plx Help and Thank :)

What do you mean by box in awards? If players can move items/chests that shouldn't be moveable, you can add an uniqueid to the item in Remere.

Which server do you use? In default datapacks, there is a script called walkback.lua and this should push the player back when it walks on a chest with an uniqueid added in the map editor.

oo yeah i have problem this walkback.lua

[Error - MoveEvents Interface]
data/movements/scripts/walkback.lua:eek:nStepIn
Description:
data/movements/scripts/walkback.lua:8: attempt to call global 'isContainer' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
data/movements/scripts/walkback.lua:8: in function <data/movements/scripts/walkback.lua:3>

this is my script
Code:
local SPECIAL_QUESTS = {2001}

function onStepIn(cid, item, position, lastPosition, fromPosition, toPosition, actor)
    if(not isPlayer(cid)) then
        return true
    end

if(isContainer(item.uid)) then
        if(not isInArray(SPECIAL_QUESTS, item.actionid) and item.uid > 65535) then
            return true
        end
    elseif(getTileInfo(position).creatures <= 1) then
        return true
    end

if(fromPosition.x == 0) then -- player just logged in
        fromPosition = getTownTemplePosition(getPlayerTown(cid))
        doSendMagicEffect(fromPosition, CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
    end

doTeleportThing(cid, fromPosition, true)
    return true
end

Last edited by a moderator:
Such things can be hard to find, I can take a look if you have a download link for the datapack.
You can also look if you have the same problem with an other datapack, to be sure the issue is in the datapack and not in the source.

Try to use a different datapack (data folder), if you don't have the same problem there, I can look in the datapack you are using now where the problem is.
You can also use that datapack and replace folders to see where the problem is.

Back