• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Problem with houses, RME

Hermes

dziwki kola gramy w lola
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a problem with houses in Remere's Map Editor. When I make a house, the door of it appears like a normal door. You can open this door, but no enter. Some one told me to look in the RME FAQ, but there's nothing about this problem~. I tried to search throught forums and one thing I've found is the door id. But I can't see any door id options in this map editor. (I tried to look in door properties, map editor options, I tried to remake cities and problem is still the same).

Maybe someone can solve it?

//Hermes

[SOLVED] - I have reinstalled Remere's Map Editor, and now all works at 100% :>

Last edited:
hmm, never had this problem.. You selested houses exit right? Try to make exit door, propetries, door id - 1. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong...but I've used door id - 1 for all main houses doors, all works perfectly

hmm, I got all normal doors with just aid, uid. But when I make house, selecting house exit, in door's propetries, opening part: door id.
When you selecting doors tiles, did you select wall+door?

Back