• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with map

fantasticplayer

Reaction score
Hello, i dont know if i write that post in good place but i got big problem. Some time ago i start making a my own OTS map. Ive started to doing that on 7.6 client and with new version of tibia ive stopd at 8.6 or 8.7. Now i want to compile o remake this map for 7.6 again is it that possible? The sprites from higher vesrion of tibia can be deleted (i will find empty spaces on map and rapair it). Anybody have idea how to do that?

Well um.. Its more of a theory, try making a new map in 7.6 format and merge with the new one, it will skip all tiles that can not be imported for 7.6 so it should work well i presume, if you havent added any new items after 7.6.
Use it with RME.

I do it almost everything. Ive open the map i Remere and set on 7.6 and on SimOne it isnt working. I try to open simone 8.54 and simone 7.6 and copy map, and import map to simone 7.6. Any one wanna help me with that?

Ive done IT!!! Yeah aaaaa :) Juuuupi :) Ive convert map to 7.6 and i lost all wall and other items from higher version. How to do that here is tutorial:

1. Run Remere Map editor. (You must have instaled Tibia 7.6 or have tibia.dat and tibia.spr from 7.6 version)
2. Copy map if u want leave ur map in higher version
3. Open Your map in Remere map editor
4. Click Map > Proporties (or CTRL + P)
5. Set map version to OTServ 0.5.0, than set Client Version to 7.60
6. Editor will remove all items from higher version and leave empty spaces.
7. Good luck to every one :)

Back