• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with ports

johandexter

Reaction score
Hi
I am trying to open up my tibia servers so my friends can connect to it. I can connect with the public ip adress but other people can't connect.
When i check online it looks like my ports 80 7171 and 7172 are blocked. I have tried opening them through my firewall still nothing works.
I have tried closing down skype since i know it can block port 80.

Portforwarding won't really help me since im not using a router.

I just tried shuing down both the routers and just use ethernet cable.Still didn't work :/ What is your sollution? should i just take a router and place it into the box?

I just tried shuing down both the routers and just use ethernet cable.Still didn't work :/ What is your sollution? should i just take a router and place it into the box?

Seems like BB2 sends out a router, google "bredband2 router"
Do you have one of those?

Frågor och svar om Bredband – Bredband2
Router ingår inte i någon av våra tjänster, däremot erbjuder vi dig gärna vår Routertjänst, enligt följande:

• Med Bredband2’s Trådlösa Router skapar du enkelt ett trådlöst hemmanätverk.
  • Surfa säkert och trådlöst på nätet med alla dina uppkopplade enheter.
  • Plug and play, ingen installation krävs!
Basic stuff what a router does, but nothing they send out if you have internet from them. My box is just empty with hope :/

Frågor och svar om Bredband – Bredband2
Router ingår inte i någon av våra tjänster, däremot erbjuder vi dig gärna vår Routertjänst, enligt följande:

• Med Bredband2’s Trådlösa Router skapar du enkelt ett trådlöst hemmanätverk.
  • Surfa säkert och trådlöst på nätet med alla dina uppkopplade enheter.
  • Plug and play, ingen installation krävs!
Basic stuff what a router does, but nothing they send out if you have internet from them. My box is just empty with hope :/

Well I can't say more tbh
If you don't have a router, all the firewalls are down you should be able to see that the ports are open and connect to the server.
The bigger ISPs in Sweden most of the time send you a router "for free" ex bredbandsbolaget, telia etc etc

Back