• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Problem with ports!

Buffer

Reaction score
I have a problem with port forwarding and I have had it for quite some time, have posted this before also, but no one could really help me.

But anyway, I have opened the port in the firewall & modem / router with 7171, 7172 and 3306 but it still says that the port is closed.

Any solution to this?

I'll rep+ if you help!

Give me an answer as soon as possible! :)

Try using a port checker to see if the ports are really open hmm i think you can find one at PortForward.com - Port Forwarding Guides Listed by Manufacturer and Model also make sure you open tcp 7171 udp 7171
then the same for 7172 make sure you do each one seperate as in 7171 tcp
then do another port 7171 udp then repeat that for the 7172 that should open them for you. as far as 3306 im pretty sure it's the same process but i use sqlite hope this helps

It would easier to call your router support number, they can help you much faster and probably better. A temporary solution would be to forward an icmp (?) port, which opens all ports.

It would easier to call your router support number, they can help you much faster and probably better. A temporary solution would be to forward an icmp (?) port, which opens all ports.

Thank you man, kinda helped me!

Case closed.
:peace:

Back