• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with RME - Map Loader Errors ( Failed to load Houses and Failed to load Spawn)

Yan18

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm with the problem in RME with loading map, when I open the map, RME don't load spanw and houses, what could be? I tried to format my PC, I have installed differents versions of RME and my last try was install the last version of RME (from github) 3.6.1, and I continues with the problem.

1590161744410.png

Every map that I open, happen that error.

No, guys I discovered the problem, is because I use SSD to run OS (C:/) and HD (D:/) to store my files. And my Tibia projects are stored in HD, I putted map folder on C: (SSD) and works! It's unbelievable. I installed RME in HD (D:/)

Last edited:
No, guys I discovered the problem, is because I use SSD to run OS (C:/) and HD (D:/) to store my files. And my Tibia projects are stored in HD, I putted map folder on C: (SSD) and works! It's unbelievable. I installed RME in HD (D:/)

Thanks, I just had the same error and moving all my files to HD worked for me.

I did a video based on your answer:

Back