• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with runes

Nottinghster

Tibia World RPG Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Nottinghster
Hello OTLanders!

It's been a while since I've been working/messing with OTServ and I don't remember where the functions are, but I have a problem that seems simple to me, but I'm stuck in this situation, I don't know if it's something related to items.otb, dat file or sources, but this is the problem, as shown below:

It is removing the total amount, instead of decreasing just one...

@Gesior.pl @Okke @Nekiro @Peonso @Ezzz

Can you guys, give me a hint?
Thank you!

USING OTSERV_SVN 0.6.4 sources!!!

error.gif

Check spells.cpp file or actions.cpp file, the function that handles the check for the rune requirements, post this function call is the function that should take care of removing the charges off the rune.

Hello Rodrigo,

I remember messing with that distro as we were working together :)

Check your spells.cpp file - we might have removed an important piece of code if you want to use runeCharges.

It should be something similar to this piece of code that you can find here:

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Best Wishes,
Okke

Hello Rodrigo,

I remember messing with that distro as we were working together :)

Check your spells.cpp file - we might have removed an important piece of code if you want to use runeCharges.

It should be something similar to this piece of code that you can find here:

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Best Wishes,
Okke

Hello my dear friend!

Already found the problem, it was something relationed with the flag "stackable" in Tibia.dat and Items.otb.

Back