• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Problem with Summons

Rayeko

Programmer
Reaction score
Hi

Well, I have a problem with summons, they never die u.u

Something like that, but its weird, because days before they worked perfectly, and one day to another POFF, the summons were bugged, or I don't know. It happens with both, monster's and players summons, if you attack them to the point of death, they remain like if they are alive, but without HP, btw They can't attack, but they stay in there until the player logs or die, or in such a case, until the monster die u_u

Hope someone can help me.

Edit: I use TFS 0.3.6 pl1

Last edited:
Yes, but nothing that could make a change into how summons work ;S

I only changed const.h, tools.cpp and I don't remember what file it was, but, I removed the "Using one of.." text.

Anyway.. Let me test it, with a clean copy of TFS, to see if thats the problem.

Just tested with a fresh copy of TFS, and still the same problem.

I also found that if the summon is killed by a wild monster, the summon dies normally. BUT, if the summon is killed by a player, then the bug happens.

Simple answer;

You have an "onPrepareDeath" script that is either bugged, or does not "return TRUE" at the end.

This will cause players, monsters and most likely summons to remain alive after "death" with 0HP, essentially immortal.

To fix this issue, either disable the script in question, or fix it.

Back