• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

probleme with windows 2008 CPU

ChiSka

Avera.Sytes.Net
Reaction score
before running the server it's 3% CPU usage

but after i run the server the CPU usage up to 50%

dont know what i do can you help me?

when i changed the database it back and run fine
but i need use that data dont need restart soon :S can someone help me

Whats the problem? You have 3% idle, you run a server and your cpu usage rises? is this some kind of surprise to you? If you don't post the specs, amount of players, vps/dedicated, map size ect nobody knows whats wrong.

No you jackasses, he is asking why it is that before when he ran his server it would run 3% just fine, now suddently when he runs it it idles at 50% and it only responds on a time interval, like your lagged for like 3 seconds
then you get to take 1 step

No you jackasses, he is asking why it is that before when he ran his server it would run 3% just fine, now suddently when he runs it it idles at 50% and it only responds on a time interval, like your lagged for like 3 seconds
then you get to take 1 step

he did a great job of explaining that in 3 lines and telling us absolutely nothing about what he did between the 47% cpu increase. did he switch servers? did he do any hardware upgrades? did the database size increase? how long was the time period? did he add any scripts?

Back