• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

problems with commands of gm

wen

=)
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a little problem and I need help, here its go xd
uhmm... my problems is that when I enter to my GOD I cannot execute any command, I am a god, like Monsters ignore me , infinit mp/hp, and all the things a GOD can have, but when I try to make a weapon or smth Its says me: you can note execute this comand.
Plx if someone knows anything about this reply xP

Hello everyone, I have a little problem and I need help, here its go xd
uhmm... my problems is that when I enter to my GOD I cannot execute any command, I am a god, like Monsters ignore me , infinit mp/hp, and all the things a GOD can have, but when I try to make a weapon or smth Its says me: you can note execute this comand.
Plx if someone knows anything about this reply xP

First go here (Player flags), choose the flags you want, and copy the number at the bottom. Now, go to your database (whether it be MySQL or SQLite), and go to your groups table. Find "god" and replace the current flags with your new one. Now see which id your "god" group is and then go to your accounts table. Find your account change the group_id to the id of your "god" id, and change the type to, let's say 5. Next, go to your players table, find your player and change the group_id to your "god" id. Finally in your data/xml folder open the commands.xml, with the commands you want your "god" to have change change the group to your "god" id and change the type to 5.

Jo3

Back