• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Progress of FuryOT

Exp Rate: 50-5
Skills Rate: 15 [RPG Feeling]
Loot Rate: 1-2 [Make a script whos changing for time to time.]
Magic Rate: 10 [RPG Feeling]

// Nuxxy

SORRY DOUBLE POST :/

im looking forward to this :D
anyways the exp rates...

Exp Rate:3~5
Skills Rate:10~20
Loot Rate:1
Magic Rate:8~13

I personally like low exp servers and by low i mean 2x to 5x anything higher than that will be already med exp for me. (well depending on other factors i might consider 5x to 10x low exp)
About the skill rate...frankly i have used up a lot of time skilling on real tibia so i dislike skilling on OT and that is why skill/magic rate might be too high for some ppl.(personally i'd prefer skill rate at 20 and magic at 9 or 10, because of the fact that you can spend your money on mana potions and train magic, but skilling takes a lot longer)
Now the last thing is loot rate.I'd say that loot rate 1 would be nice and also it would definitely be more challenging!

Loot Rate: 1-2 [Make a script whos changing for time to time.]
Now that's a good idea, what about a script which would activate after a certain amount of time passes (for example 2 hours) and last for 30 mins. (so after every 2 hours the script would be enabled for 30 minutes, after that it would disable and activate again after 2 hours)
the script would increase all rates by 1x (so 10x would become 11x)
that is quite a nice and unique idea ^^

~Also if someone didn't understand... i just stated by personal opinion~

I was thinking more of a like 12ish exp rate and @up that would be kinda cool, but it shouldn't happen that often. Maybe like a happy hour, certain hour of the day, rates will increase by a certain amount only for that hour.

I was thinking more of a like 12ish exp rate and @up that would be kinda cool, but it shouldn't happen that often. Maybe like a happy hour, certain hour of the day, rates will increase by a certain amount only for that hour.

:D i just explained what it would be like, although i'd suggest it to be twice a day, so people with different timezones could have a happy hour.

:D i just explained what it would be like, although i'd suggest it to be twice a day, so people with different timezones could have a happy hour.
Yeah, thats true :p. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll keep that one in mind.

:p I was thinking about that, hehe. Well also, we want your opinion/suggestions on some spells. So if you have any idea for spells just post them here or on the furyot forums. FuryOT- Forums

I was thinking about this idea, to have a story behind the project. Like when you first log on the server a message pops up with a flashback (Where am I? I don't recall this place, it doesn't look familiar. How did I get here?) This is where you go through the beginner island. After a certain amount of levels a message appears with another flashback, and it keeps going etc, etc til you get your full memory back, or remember the whole story of what happened. Also there would be books hidden throughout the map talking about the history of the project or w/e.

Only thing I was worried about was the messages popping up while someone was hunting and caused them to die. So what do you guys think about this idea?

I was thinking about this idea, to have a story behind the project. Like when you first log on the server a message pops up with a flashback (Where am I? I don't recall this place, it doesn't look familiar. How did I get here?) This is where you go through the beginner island. After a certain amount of levels a message appears with another flashback, and it keeps going etc, etc til you get your full memory back, or remember the whole story of what happened. Also there would be books hidden throughout the map talking about the history of the project or w/e.

Only thing I was worried about was the messages popping up while someone was hunting and caused them to die. So what do you guys think about this idea?

Would be fun getting those messages, about the dieing part, you can make a orb spawn into the bag and the orb would be usable(for one time) and the effect would be the flashback?

Would be fun getting those messages, about the dieing part, you can make a orb spawn into the bag and the orb would be usable(for one time) and the effect would be the flashback?

Or the message could appear in your default channel

Or the message could appear in your default channel

i would probably miss that, i'm an airhead while playing... too concentrated on the screen(as in the lil screen inside tibia window ^.^, up the chat)~~ so yeah i'd probably...definitely miss it. >well if it is in some disturbing color then i'd see it :p..probably... dunno<

EDIT::: forgot to ask ~ will all vocations have same memories?

Last edited:
i would probably miss that, i'm an airhead while playing... too concentrated on the screen(as in the lil screen inside tibia window ^.^, up the chat)~~ so yeah i'd probably...definitely miss it. >well if it is in some disturbing color then i'd see it :p..probably... dunno<

EDIT::: forgot to ask ~ will all vocations have same memories?

Yeah, I suppose.

~Bump
Added 10 new quests. Recreating Beginner island also to suit our new questline.

so there's a storyline now? ~Gonna make at least 1 rookslayer or some prefer stayer.~
xD, yeah there's a storyline now. I'll describe it in more details later. I have to do something now >.<

Back