• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Progress of FuryOT

Looking great man. Skimmed over as I'm busy iPhone theming right now, but check this:

and last but not least the Paladin, or also known as the paladin.

You can remove last part lol

and it's always been level 20 for promo, not 25 xD

But I can see you are gonna be using +/- attributes on all eq ingame? That would be the greatest man!

Yeah, I wrote this at like 2 am and I was starting to get sleepy >.<.

What about smith vocation
HAMMER << WEPON

Smith doesn't really seem like a good vocation that you can customize and mess around with. But there will be blacksmiths in game so you can upgrade your items, add special attributes to your items and many more stuff.

We are in need of some more ideas, so please any ideas you have just post them here and we'll see what we can do with them. Anything from spells to quest lines is welcome.

We have decided that we will use the Alchemy system, created by 375311.

Ehh after some Gears of War, I'll give you some ideas xD...

And I'm sure you(r team) can complete them...

Ehh after some Gears of War, I'll give you some ideas xD...

And I'm sure you(r team) can complete them...
It's only me and one scripter. We are doing this alone, it's better to work like this. Easier to get stuff done and nobody will interfere with our work.

Also, you could expect some more teasers posted by the end of this week.

Upgrade eq, always a fav.
Buff spells last a little longer, or cost less...and make em take a couple soul pts.
Uhm those diff foods that buff would be great.
arena to fight diff factions (with scores on a leaderboard, like:
Fighter's vs Mage's 6:4)
This guild war will end in 01:52
Every day when u start up the server you can have event of random 2 guilds. to fight for certain time frame. If you wanna make it even more advanced, instead of just a reward for the whole guild, you can add individual rewards too, like
'3 kills : 10k'
'5 kills : 1 event token'
'10 kills : u get the picture?'

meh, idk, just more intricate wars should be introduced to tibia, rather than kill/be killed.

Oh please change addon system...for 1, buying them is boring and removes purpose from 100~ items ingame. Collecting them is boring cause it's a repeat from rl tib. Edit it up and make like the Warrior Sword obtainable by sacrificing a mexcalibur or something only lootable from a boss or hard quest. And if it's in a quest, make it a choice like "SoV, Elemental Bow, Mage weapon, or outfit item.

I can think of better shiz, but wanna play some more GoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAJOR BUMPS GOOD PROJECT!

Yeah, those ideas are col especially the guild wars. I've seen a couple of eq upgrade scripts around here so I was going to add one sooner or later. Addon system, yeah thats a good idea as well.

I was thinking also of a adding like citizen npcs throughout towns to make it more realistic. You can talk to them and some will have missions.

IMO you can never have too many npcs or quests!!!

OH ONE MORE THING

A daily or hourly spawn box in each guildhall...will give you some kinda benefit like a few pots (if theyre not unlimited), a small amount of cash*, or a ring or something that's not of major value, but can for sure benefit you.

Should be diff for ea guild.

* - speaking of cash, you could add a cash chest in the GH that you need to use within a hour after the guild war is over. This would be how you collect cash/rewards.

** - or it could just be a box based on amount of people in guild that logged in for the day, could be like collecting taxes from other guilds after whuping their a$$es in war or something, ehh idk...

My scripter already made a script. It's a bank for the guild. You can withdraw a certain amount out daily, but you have to deposit money also.

Edited the Elderly Lizard Quest outline.

Throughout Tibia’s history, historical logs revealed the secret behind the Lizard’s anger, frustration and violent actions toward the rest of the habitants, living in the fine land of Tibia! As years went on, the logs were lost… Rumors have it that the Elder Lizard was captured and kept captive by his own kind, a small group of Lizard Refugees who didn’t agree with the system the lizard kind went by. With the Elder captured, they had the opportunity to share their opinions on the situation regarding the lizard world and how it worked. As months went on, the refugees threatened to kill the Elder, greatly impacting the habitants of the lizard world, unbelievably including the humans. We, the Lizard Counsel want YOU, fellow traveler to help save the Elder before it’s too late! We have had reports from our messengers that you can most likely find the refugees hiding out in a cave down in Al’Zkar. If you help us find and rescue our fellow elder, we would greatly appreciate your work and surely reward you for your hard work, representing our gratitude to you, young traveler.

Hidden Treasures Teaser

Since we plan to have hidden treasures all over the map we decided to do something to help you find them. Where ever there is a wisp, there will most likely be hidden treasure around. Some say they are the protectors of the hidden treasures. They were summoned by the gods to protect their treasures. Now their spirits lurk around the hidden treasures and protects them, even after death.

i5u8oy.jpg

Praying system:
If you are injured and you need to be healed, you can return to any temple, and pray to the Angel Statue to be healed! Remember the gods will always answer your prayers!

pray1.jpg

pray2.jpg

Anybody who is willing to download Hamachi can see a preview of the server. My internet provider are blocking my ports so I cannot manually open them myself. I called them and they said there's nothing they could do and I want to wait til the server is ready to buy the hosting plan. Anybody who is willing just send me a pm and I'll give you the info.

Testing was done today, we found mapping bugs, overcrowded spawns and found out one thing. It's not going to be fast leveling :p. Some quests are being developed now. We are trying to get done as much as possible within this month to give you guys a beta. So please continue to contribute ideas and help the project grow by spreading the word!

We are in need of some good rates for the server. What rates do you guys think the server should have? Remember its a low exp server.
Exp Rate:
Skills Rate:
Loot Rate:
Magic Rate:

Exp Rate: 50-5
Skills rate: 15 [RPG Feeling]
Loot Rate: 1-2 [Make a script whos change the loot some times, would be nice]
Magic Rate: 10 [RPG Feeling

Back