• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project-8.6] Tyrush.net

SeloothDominik

Banned User
Reaction score

ello everybody!

In this Thread I would like to show Mappingpictures from my newest Project Tyrush.

Tyrush will include a huge Custom Map with three real Tibia Cities. Edron, Yalahar and Svargrond.
It will offer you known real Tibia Quests, such as Inquisition Quest, but also a lot of Custom Quests.
The Exp-, Skill- and Magic Rate will be pretty low.

Global Informations:
Tyrush will include great Mappings from our Mappers, awesome Hunting Spots and PvP/War-Areas.
There will be balanced Vocations for a perfect PvP-Experience.
The Spells will be detailed and there won't be any delays between Runes and Bolts.
Tyrush will have the real Tibia Frag System (Frags per Day/Week/Month) and the 8.42 Blessing System.
Moreover we will have an own made Addon and Task System!
A Donation Shop will be added aswell, but every Donation Item will be retrievable by in-game Quests.

We will do our best to ensure that Tyrush will have an awesome PvP- and RPG-Feeling, so that everyone will enjoy their Stay.
So what are you waiting for? Join this Mapping-Thread to discuss about the Screens!

Screens:

Credits to the Mapper with this Idea! Beginning of the Pits of Inferno Quest!

Current Minimap:

East: Tower= Credits to Neon
South-West: Shippart= Credits to Neon (?)

My old Mapping Thread!

Greets,
S

Great minimap. but so far you have only shown dragons, and dragons, and some buildings/city.

what about low lvl players, will they jsut start and kill dragons? why not show some basic stuffs :p, wolves, bears, orcs. anyways keep that up man its good indeed :)

PD: SAVE THE IMGS ON PNG!!!! you lose to much quality with JPG

Not only minimap is great, everything fits together, no useless things, so CIP mapping, it reminds me beginning with Tibia, free account etc. I like such style of mapping, I used to follow this style for a very long time so for me it's great, better than I did it. I really like it. Only wooden house has strange shape, but everything else is nice :)

It looks great so far! :)
I can only see one building on the hunting grounds so far. Is it suppose to be like this?
I'd have add some camps of some kind, just a suggestion!

The only problem I see is that every nature area looks spammed with mountains, in real tibia there's a lot of open areas that are just grass patches with some grass tufts.
Add some areas like that. Looks nice otherwise ;p

Thanks! I actually tried to keep some Spots pretty open, just because of some Open-Battles. And yea, I have a lot of Mountains, but I actually really like it, because I love mapping Mountains and Waterfalls and the Minimap looks way better. But gonna remove some Mountains, because you're right:b​

Greets,
S:ninja:

And where are credits to luffy, huh?

Edit: Haha, it is hidden there well, so I didn't notice - my bad guys ;) And mapping is decent...

Last edited:
Read first before blaming ppl. -.-

Update!

Dragons by Sentielo
Credits to Luffy
Credits to Neon

Here they are bitch. (kiddin, just saying, no offence)

@topic
I see a great development on the map. But I wouldn't use other ppl maps for my project, especially if they are free to download. ;)
I always prefer the thinking: ALL MINE!!!

Well it's your project. Keep it up dude! Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Haha indeed no1. First read, but its ok;)

Yea Blackstone you're right. Sentielo is one of my Mapper btw:b But the Cyclops and Trolls were so fucking awesome, I just had to use them!

Thanks for the Comments so far!​

Greets,
S

Back