• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project-8.6] Tyrush.net

Update!
VxPlBbI.jpg

8tie5nD.png

SxXTCco.png

s4uG11H.png

m5ulRN4.png

GpvECOv.png

So, I am one of the new Mappers in Tyrush. I hope you like this!

Greets,
Yellowhat

Last edited:
Looks very nice, I really like it.

Tyrush has now three Mappers. Me, as the Mainmapper and Yellowhat and Sentielo as Helpers.

Sorry for the long Break, but I wasn't able to map that much, because I was busy;)

Greets,
S :w00t:

Sorry dude, but this is a low-detail and clean Map, because we won't waste our Time for detailing the Map lol. Its perfect, like it is right now. With this I mean the Details.
And it would be really nice, if you could write a constructive criticism and not only something like this lol.​

Thanks,
S

Update!

vVxbMaY.png

bUqnprn.png

Something I've been working on lately while finnishing ferumbras tower.

Greets,
Yellowhat

Last edited:
Awesome project!
Minimap looks great except spam with mountains but as i understand you are going to remove some.

Gonna keep looking at the progress :)

- CynterO

Yea haha, you aren't the first one who said this. But I will improve that first, when the Map will be done:) I will delete then some of those Mountains:b​

Thanks,
S

There's no need to delete any mountains.. just move them over to the un-filled continent. I wonder if it would be enough to just move the mountain in the middle(the big one) and fill it in with nature? I'll talk to you on skype.

Cheers

Really like it. But is is really sad, that almost nobody is commenting the Threads.. OTland seems to die...​

Greets,
S

BIG Update will follow soon! Island of Destiny, a lot of new Caves, Quests and a Minimap-Update!​

Be patient,
S

Last edited:
No, youst no!
This will be to awesome! Keep it up!!

Back