• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(project fellwood) verasath's newbie mapping thread

verasath

Reaction score
hello there,i'm new at mapping and want to get advice from the pro's who could help me improve my mapping.
please if u reply i don't want flames but replies that can help me in one way or another :).
also can someone explain how to make remere's id's (the ones in RAW from 8.6 etc) have the same id's in a server?cuz the 8.6 items seem to have different id's wich makes mapping with new sprites impossible wich is a shame cuz there are alot of nice sprites.

these pics are from a project i'm working on with my fellow scripter/spriter.

a town that has been invaded by the dark elves (u can c the bushes turn out wrong because its diff id then in remere's).
5bntiw.png

this is the temple of a city on the peak of a mountain
rjplpv.png

the roof of the local pub,nothing special
2l9768j.png

the centre of hashimar,the desert town
2ds2wdt.png

thank you for looking at my mapping pics and i hope you can help me improve them

Even tho it shouldn't be like this, like the wooden floor as road i still like the screens somehow also the gray wall with elven style city or something..
Cant explain why i can only say its different

so i tried detailing more and here's some of the results
a city
ruwsjr.png

the streets of an elven city
zmnk3l.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back