• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Project Gyre

Somni

Reaction score
Project Gyre
Project Gyre(PG) will be a completely new MMORPG based on the 45º angle and 2D aspect found in Tibia, PhobosOnline, and Zezenia. PG will focus on the smaller aspects and subtleties of gaming, with alot of attention towards the environment, RPG elements, and hunting.

Access to the PG Forums: Project Gyre

Check below for demo mockups of the current graphics for Project Gyre:

demoex1copy.png

demoex2copy.png

demoex3copy.png

These are not necessarily the final graphics; they will eventually evolve as the game progresses. These are experimental only.

Introduction:
I am Somni, a concept artist and spriter. Long ago I used to create all sorts of sprites. I have always wanted to create a game like Tibia, but different conceptually.

Right now I feel I have the chance to do so, with the help of a team that will be dedicated to creating and seeing the game through.

As the Project Leader, Graphic Artist, Story Writer, and Mapper, I have alot down-packed, however I am extremely lacking in the developmental programming and scripting department, which is why I need YOU!

See below for positions and requirements:

Positions:
> Programmer
> Sprite Editor
> Scripter

Requirements for Each Position:
Programmer: Programmers will need to be fairly experienced with C#and C++ and other programming languages that are needed in the development of a client.
Programmers will be tasked with the creation of a custom client.
Programmers might be tasked with the creation of a map editor, however, if current map editors are sufficient for creating a new game then we can leave it at that.
Example of work must be shown.
Sprite Editor: Editors will be tasked with incorporating the graphics into the map editor.
Scripter: Scripters will be tasked with creating quests and other script-based actions for the game. Example of work must be shown.

All applicants must have 25+posts
All applicants must speak sufficient English.

Application Form:
Please PM me the application form.

Name:
Position:
Contact(msn, skype):

Why do you want to be part of the Project Gyre Team?

What do you hope to achieve in being part of the Project Gyre Team?

What sets you apart or makes you different from anyone else who applies?

(Provide necessary previous work or example here)

Future Positions:
In the future these positions might become available.
> Hoster
> Web Designer

Haha is told you that you should start a project in other thread and HERE IS *.*!
I would like to be a scripter :) you can see my work on my profile.

You need to PM me with the application form filled out.

Hello Somni, I want to talk with you most fast possible, The issue is about the 2D MMORPG ONLINE. Please send your Msn ? or add my msn: [email protected]!

Thank-you for the attention!

Back