• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Pokemon Adventures

Why now everyone make pokemons nobody have orginal ideas all only copy.

Why now everyone make pokemons nobody have orginal ideas all only copy.
Well, they've taken that "idea" and evolved it to a new epic Level, I guarantee you have more fun here than in other poke-ots.
When will the real server be online?
The expected last reset is this November 22nd since this is the last beta, so official release would come sooner those days.

╙► Please take offtopic arguments that will lead to a long discussion in private, otherwise you can get an infraction. :)

Last edited:
Pokemon Adventures • View topic - Nederlanders hier?

One of the PA team members should really throw Thor his last post through google translation. To me it seems he is just some ignorant 13 year old racist bastard that has absolutely no clue what the hell hes talking about.
What's your tutor recruitment policy? He started to insult the guy because of his name. Fire him already.

the final release is about dec. 3rd and yes some of the tutors are extreamly disrespectful...

well that's why I only talk with jano :D

Pokemon Adventures • View topic - Nederlanders hier?

One of the PA team members should really throw Thor his last post through google translation. To me it seems he is just some ignorant 13 year old racist bastard that has absolutely no clue what the hell hes talking about.
What's your tutor recruitment policy? He started to insult the guy because of his name. Fire him already.
im not able to translate it clearly, could you explain it?

I've sent a message to your inbox seen the message is probably not allowed to be posted here. It is simply that offensive.

I just hate statements as such. Racism makes people look rather stupid. I do not know the guy who got insulted.

Last edited:
When will the real server be online?

On the Homepage it says
Today monday 22 of November, the open beta server will go down around 00:00 GMT+1

All the current accounts will be wiped.

The official game server will start friday 3 of December

Further information will be posted soon.

Sincerely, Alba.
Head Community Manager

I heard they are gonna be an uber "we want to earn money" server. I wont play than =).

Get money? sentielo, this project it is open on beta 1 month ago and Dorothy don't put donations when his server reach 1000 peoples online?

i think if your got this server, you will want earn more money too or not? xd

Jano's cousin prolly. :cool: I didnt say a shit about it and when I said it someone deleted my post. I explained that this server was made as a hobbie/fun project and they want now money? Please if it was a hobbie dont make it private.
I would do the same and also I said that If I was the owner of this project I would ban the premium players from my server to make them pay again and then earn a lot of money.
Someone deleted what I wrote above and it was like 2 weeks ago so jano go and walk around please, thank you. ^_^

And Sentielo? Who the fuck is him? Do I know him? No.
Please dont talk when you dont know a shit, ok, regards from Xamp/valentino (to your cousin too).
:) And I think that 6€ for copying/pasting is not fair. A bit less yes but 6€ not.

And please say that you dont want money from this server... If you sign it I love you. :wub:
You cant say me that you dont want money because you and the rest of the staff want.
Whats the problem about saying that you just made the server to earn money?
Answer that please.

Last edited:
Cousin of jano prolly. :cool: I didnt say a shit about it and when I said it someone deleted my post. I explained that this server was made as a hobbie/fun project and they want now money? Please if it was a hobbie dont make it private.
I would do the same and also I said that If I was the owner of this project I would ban the premium players from my server to make them pay again and then earn a lot of money.
Someone deleted what I wrote above and it was like 2 weeks ago so jano go and walk around please, thank you. ^_^

And Sentielo? Who the fuck is him? Do I know him? No.
Please dont talk when you dont know a shit, ok, regards from Xampy/valentino (to your cousin too).
:) And I think that 6€ for copying/pasting is not fair. A bit less yes but 6€ not.

- what the hell you meant with "your cousin" ?
- asking other to dont talk shit, when you are the one who talks shit without knowing anything (pretending generate fake $REQUEST with a mozilla addon).
- you couldnt never own a priject like this, you far away from us, also your strategy of earning money is for sick people like you.
- copying pasting what?

and last, ARE YOU STILL MAD BECAUSE YOU WERENT INVITED TO CLOSED BETA LITTLE GUY?

Thats why guys like you cant own any project.

And I think that 6€ for copying/pasting is not fair. A bit less yes but 6€ not.

what copy/paste ? wtf ?

And please say that you dont want money from this server... If you sign it I love you. :wub:
You cant say me that you dont want money because you and the rest of the staff want.
Whats the problem about saying that you just made the server to earn money?
Answer that please.

I feel u are jealous as shit because you are not able to make own project. ( + angry for not beta invited ). Stop being haterkid or stop posting in our thread ok? thanks.

Back