• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spell Project: Real Tibia Spell Formulas v1.0.0

hello, i have a problem

im using the spellpack on my server (naxedOt 8.54(0.3.6))
and all players(level 150+ voc:knights or Elite) say me "ey god, im high lvl and my attacks sucks, please fix it!!"

and i dont know what can i do, please need ur help

thanks for the atentions :)

If you made it with tibia wikia formulas the spells aren't such as now real tibia ones.
Those formulas was based with Tibia 8.1 and since then there were 'some' changes.

If elf did everything correct, then you basically HAVE the exactly same formulas in your 0.3.6+

cykotitan....can i say something here plx? YOU HAVE THE BEST OTFORMULAS ON THIS SITE!!!!I'M USING YOUR FORMULAS ON MY RL TIBIA PROJECT FOR SURE!:peace:
Added rep for ya...give it back ^_^

cykotitan....can i say something here plx? YOU HAVE THE BEST OTFORMULAS ON THIS SITE!!!!I'M USING YOUR FORMULAS ON MY RL TIBIA PROJECT FOR SURE!:peace:
Added rep for ya...give it back ^_^
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

oh, they're far from best and they actually suck, for example they dont work on TFS 0.3.6 (but if you use 0.3.6, you should already have the same formulas)

you can always

you can always try this spellpack i made a few weaks ago based on observed values in tibia rl and tibia-stat.com but they are perfect or at least the closest ever.

download if you want.

they do work on 0.3.6 pl1 and 0.4-dev.

Cykotitan if you can link them in the first post do it. since all who what a really balanced server would enjoy them.

obvious all credits go to cipsoft, tibia-stats.com, elf. (not me since i only observed them in the rl game compared them with tibia-stats and observed them in my ot).

Attachments

Back