• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spell Project: Real Tibia Spell Formulas v1.0.0

How did you do with the healing?
I know the formulas isn't on TibiaWiki.

[02/02/2009 21:31:49] data/spells/scripts/party/enchant.lua:15: attempt to call global 'getPlayerParty' (a nil value)
[02/02/2009 21:31:49] stack traceback:
[02/02/2009 21:31:49] data/spells/scripts/party/enchant.lua:15: in function <data/spells/scripts/party/enchant.lua:13>

I'm gonna try to make it as close to RL formulas as possible. However, I need some testers which have account on real tibia, so I might compare the formulas/damages.

[02/02/2009 21:31:49] data/spells/scripts/party/enchant.lua:15: attempt to call global 'getPlayerParty' (a nil value)
[02/02/2009 21:31:49] stack traceback:
[02/02/2009 21:31:49] data/spells/scripts/party/enchant.lua:15: in function <data/spells/scripts/party/enchant.lua:13>

You can't use party spells on TFS 0.2, as it does not support getPlayerParty and getPartyMembers

Use the replacement spell scripts in this attachment.

The only difference is; The 'party' buffs enchant all players in the area, it does not matter if they are in the same party as caster or no.

How did you do with the healing?
I know the formulas isn't on TibiaWiki.

Take a look here: Formula - TibiaWiki
It's under "Attack Spell/Rune Damage"

Thanks Empty for merging, I was about to do that ;)

Attachments

• party buffs for TFS 0.2.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 21 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Thank you for this spell package.
I am wondering, is it all based on the players stats?

Thank you for this spell package.
I am wondering, is it all based on the players stats?

Most of the spells are based on level and magic level. Other spells (exori, exori mas, exori gran, exori hur) are based on player's weapon, his skill for that weapon type and level. Also, exori con is based on player's level, and distance skill.

@ Cykotitan

-- Plx make the new BUFF spells for TFS 0.2??? Its great, my 0.2 its complete and new 0.3 have many bugs and dbase of o.2 don't work on new 0.3, plx make new spells for 0.2 man...

No more, thx...

@ Cykotitan

-- Plx make the new BUFF spells for TFS 0.2??? Its great, my 0.2 its complete and new 0.3 have many bugs and dbase of o.2 don't work on new 0.3, plx make new spells for 0.2 man...

No more, thx...

Yhm... there is no chance to do that without editing source code, so he will not make buffs for 0.2 ;)

@topic
Great job done so far, hope you will still work on it to improve those spells.

Code:
[10/02/2009  18:14:11] Warning: [BaseEvents::loadFromXml] Can not load spells lib/spells.lua

Why i can open spells? what happen??

Will there be any update since the spells are kinda bugged now.

There weren't been any updates recently on Formula - TibiaWiki either...

Kaitou Bejiita made an edit on 27 January 2009

I would need someone who has a real Tibia character, and who would be able to compare the damages. Many of you have said that spells are weaker than on real Tibia...

It seems I can't make this pack better on my own ;<

You need work on this. Because damage is bugged now on TFS 0.3.1

150 ED with 70mlvl hit with your spell "exevo frigo hur" about 150

Back