• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] Reunion 8.50 v0.1

zkum

corruption
Reaction score
Welcome!

This is a project based one 3 well known ot maps, Yurots, Armonia and Evolution. All maps will be revamped to more details and better constructions. Also their will be impaled well known quests from real tibia. Such as Annihilator, Pits of Inferno, Inquisition and Demon Oak quest. There will also impaled some custom quests, but will mainly be fore high levels.

Information

Minimap

This is the Yurots part. You can see just by looking on the minimap that is has been revamped pretty much. Much have been made by Neon from his map that he released here on otlands (credits) but alot have been done by me too. I have just removed the "Skeleton island" that he added and created so called "poi island" just south from the orc fortress. The Inquisition quest is also located in this area. The only thing that is not finished is some parts in the city, the dragon island and the jungle island.

The Evolution map, no parts have been changed here, but it will be in the future.

The well known Armonia map! Removed ALOT crap on this area. As you can see on the minimap there i just about 10-15% done on this part of the map. The "city island" is nearly done. Or the structure is done but its alot missing details.

Changes

*Moved the map to cords x:4000~ y:4000~
*Remade alot of quest

To-do-list
*Finish Yurots
*Check all quests on Yurots
*Add actions and movements for Yurots

This map doesnt contains any houses yet! will be added future
If the project continue, it will might be playable at version 0.2-0.3

Map size: 7.4 mb~
Engine: (http://otland.net/f18/8-5-forgotten-server-0-3-5pl1-crying-damson-44122/)

If nobody supports this project i will close it, im doing this for you who want to try something else then the "rl-map".

Dont forget to rep me!:thumbup:

Download

Last edited by a moderator:
<--- Click for scan results.

@ Drogen
woot? o.o hahaha

BUMP. Should i continue at this project or should it be closed?

Well 24 persons have downloaded it so far. Though without replying. You should continue it. :)

Yeah it seems like a very intresting project imho.
Would be awesome if you could revamp it into something good. :D

Well 24 persons have downloaded it so far. Though without replying. You should continue it. :)
:) Yea soon done with whole yurots map, just need to fix scripts. but have little spare atm, so i dont know rly how long it would take.

Yeah it seems like a very intresting project imho.
Would be awesome if you could revamp it into something good. :D
haha :p well some parts is pretty ok :thumbup:

also, write me to the credits, as you used The Evolutions Never Die project map, and I think quests aswell (PoI, Annihilator and DHQ)

also, write me to the credits, as you used The Evolutions Never Die project map, and I think quests aswell (PoI, Annihilator and DHQ)
and add all otserv and tfs members, because tfs use otserv and your project use tfs and find all scripts authors on forum and add them to credits.. :)
writing credits would take longer then writing the scripts themselves
@zkum
priv. msg me on forum if you need any scripts
@down
:)

Last edited:
and add all otserv and tfs members, because tfs use otserv and your project use tfs and find all scripts authors on forum and add them to credits.. :)
writing credits would take longer then writing the scripts themselves

Don't cry plx :/

haha Chojrak is right, Gesior u should give credits to my granny, that she didn't slap u yet.

Chojrak, Love u. :D

work 9h

@Nice ot, will copy some parts for my server. Tack! :D

@to Anco
(sorry, I have forgotten IMG tags ;<)
idiot.gif

Merge plox

Continue this projekt, I could help you if you want to.

Back