• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] RookWar by Eldin

Thank You for that Machima, but RookWar wont need any mapping.
Might be possible for my other servers once they get more finished. :)
Again, thanks for the interest.

/Eldin

Progress:

Code:
New Changes/Fixes for RookWar 9.10:
-Alot of different Mapping Bugs and Errors has been fixed.
-All Monsters has been fixed.
-Some Bugs and Errors in the server logg has been fixed.

I have decided to take one part at a time and finish it as far as I can.

Green is Fixed and Red is Not yet fixed:*
Actions & Movements
Monsters
NPCs
Spells
World
Other (Includes basicly everything else)
*(This means that all the things that I know of is fixed or not)

My next step is to create and finish some new NPCs that I want for the server before starting it.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Greets!
Im not sure, haven't had time to do anything for 2 days, wont be much today or tomorrow either, much RL work.
I got the NPCs, a few Actions & Movements aswell as some other things left, once that is done, a website has to be fixed. ("Simple" AAC)
Once that is done, it'll be ready! ;) I want it as perfect as I can before hosting and releasing it.
I will probably have it online for a small amount of time before I release it to make sure that possible "new" bugs and errors is fixed.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Go go go Eldin! You got skillz! And don't release anything important lol. Just a datapack if it goes public. I don't want to see your server get abused like Evolution does these days.

Thank You for that BigB, but in my eyes, the Open Tibia World still needs some new servers then Real Maps to play.
OT is so much bigger then High Exp Real Tibia Maps.

And... don't worry, I got some cool unique both small and big servers getting ready right after this one.
Every server will probably not be released! ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Progress:

Code:
-Had alot of different "Logg" bugs and errors, all fixed now.
-Blessing NPC fixed, 500 Gold per Blessing.
-You now get a text notice about Markings on the Map so you know that they are there.

Is 500 Gold per Blessing a good balance?

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I can help you out with lua scripts, check my signature on Quest OTs to see my LUA knowledge.

Eldin if its only rook, 500 gp is too easy, make it 700GP per blessing :) and by the way, that's nice of you Znote to help him out :) Good luck to both your projects, Eldin and Znote.

Right now its 2500 Gold in total for level protection at Deaths. Your proposal would be 3500 Gold, it could work. Can't be to much as I don't think people will pay alot to protect their levels at lets say lvl 30, but 500 to 700 is not a huge differense.

Znote, thank you alot for offering your help. You seem to think abit like me at your QuestOTs, I'll contact you. :)

/Eldin

Progress:

Code:
-All the Elemental Weapons (for Knights) that Frenzy sells do now have 10.000 Charges.
-Every Poison Field, Fire Field and Energy Field on the WorldMap decayed, its now fixed.
-Quest Log now works, every quest will now be shown in the Quest Log once completed.

And an "update" at my status to see whats left until the server is completed,
I also now added what exactly has to be done under each topic.

Monsters
Spells
World

Actions & Movements
-A BroadCast should occur once/if someone reaches X lvls. (Counted as very high lvls)
-A few items will be set into your backpack once you reach X lvls. As for example a free AoL at PvP lvl 15.
-Some Gold will be given to you for free during some first X lvls so you get a better start.
-During Death, a Backpack will be given to you for free with a few items in it.

NPCs
-1 "Free Area" Addon NPC.
-1 "VIP Area" Addon NPC.

-Mounts (Haven't worked anything with those so Im not familiar how it works, I got a clue...)
-Raids. atleast a few to start with, its always fun! (Should fit into Script section but I put it here)
-Once everything above is finished, then Im going to take a small check that everything works and that only the neccesary scripts etc exists and looks fine. After that, the last thing comes, the Website!

If you have any of those things that I am looking for and that works with my TFS version,
then feel free to post them/contact me so everything can go faster. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

PS: My Quest Log is working quite fine, but I would like everyone to see all the quests in the log from start but ofcourse not completed, got a solution? Please contact me! Can't solve that.

Progress:

Code:
-Mounts now working and will be gained in the same way like real tibia. Taming!
-Blessed Wooden Stake fixed so "Dusting" works like real tibia but easier.
-Obsidian Knife fixed fixed so Skinning works like real tibia but easier.
-A Broadcast will occur with the player name once someone reaches X high lvls.
-You do now get some money and items at X levels during the start as an extra help.

A Special Thanks to Znote for Scripting help!

And another status update.

Monsters
Spells
World

Actions & Movements (creaturescripts)
-During Death, a Backpack will be given to you for free with a few items in it.

NPCs
-1 "Free Area" Addon NPC.
-1 "VIP Area" Addon NPC.
-An NPC to get the Obsidian Knife and Blessed Wooden Stake.

-Raids, atleast a few to start with, its always fun!
-Clean the Server from uneccesary scripts and such.
-Website.
-Hosting Time!

And again, if you have any of those things that I am looking for and that works with my TFS version,
then feel free to post them/contact me so everything can go faster. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

PS: My Quest Log is working quite fine, but I would like everyone to see all the quests in the log from start but ofcourse not completed, got a solution? Please contact me! Can't solve that.

Progress:

:D .:!SERVER COMPLETED!:. :D

Code:
-The VIP Area Addon NPC completed with cheap addon costs/items to fit RookWar.
-Eroth NPC that Bless your Wooden Stake and "Fix" the Obsidian Knife is now completed.
-The South "Beginners Area" at Real Rook will now be an Event Area, lvl 25 to enter.
-Two City Raid and Two Event Area Raid has been made, atleast as a start.
-Added one house for people to own in the Event Area.
-Cleaned the Server from uneccesary scripts aswell as fixed some messy scripts.
-Server completed!

And another status update! :D

Actions & Movements
Monsters
NPCs
Spells
World
Other

I am now about to fix a website and make everything work for the server, then its hosting time!
Lets hope that the website part will go fast! I will start to work on that tomorrow! ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

PS: I will update and take some screenshots for the blogg soon, I will write once that is done! Sorry about the bad amount of screenshots at the thread aswell, focused alot to get it finished. I'll make sure to add alot of pictures for my next server idea! :)

More Information and Screens:

C@2 - I will! :D

I have updated with both informaton and screenshots at my website.

---> RookWar - EldinWorld.Webs.Com <---
(Click "Blog & Updates, then "RookWar")

I will probably start to work on the website tomorrow and hopefully get it finished FAST! :D

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

The server will probably and hopefully get online at friday. :)

/Eldin

Back