• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Project] RookWar by Eldin

Eldin add a safety level.. Like 25~30... Level 17 I got jumped by a 44, 24, and 22.. Like If you can't level it's no fun..

It's a good ot server, don't get me wrong, but the strongest guild there is a bunch of assholes.
They accept money to kill people, and i'm lvl 23, i don't have two hopes of leveling as i can't leave the temple without being pk'd, there all 50+ and they are blatant coward's.. I guess people like that can ruin a server so easily..
The project are cool but the are to much power abusers. I simple can up :S
+10200420
Eldin add a safety level.. Like 25~30... Level 17 I got jumped by a 44, 24, and 22.. Like If you can't level it's no fun..
Lol sorry about that XD, guess i see those assholes doing it i pick it up, Anyway i couldn't agree more with you!

I forgot to tell, its safety level 25 now. :)

/Eldin

Forgot to write the last Update:

Here we go!

Code:
NEW CHANGES/FIXES/UPDATE FOR ROOKWAR 9.31
-Experienced Area (Old VIP) Open for level 25 and above.
-Rookgaards famous Spikesword Quest (now Soft Boots) has been added!
-Soft Boots should now be stable with the regeneration at RookWar.
-Oracle NPC fixed again to promote you.
-Sudden Deaths now takes more damage again.
-Exura has now been reduced abit.
-You can now sell Wyvern Fang in the Shop.
-NPC fixes.
-Monster fixes.
-Map fixes.

The server is now stated as "Complete" and I will now work to finish my next project, DeathMatch.
RookWar will be released soon for download and I will ofcourse work on bug and error fixes if you find any.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back