• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Project [Ultima]

Synthetic_

deathzot.net
Reaction score
Welcome to the Introduction of Ultima​

Well for the last month I've been designing a new RPG server, and I've came to
the conclusion that by the time I finish that it will be too long and too much of a risk not to be successful. So I've come to the conclusion to make a new customized war server.

Few Details:

This server will consist of endless numbers of quests which will always be something to look forward to and always something enjoyable. Levels will be gained 30% by killing players and 70% from hunting in dungeons. There will be a variety of dungeons that you can hunt in depending on your level.

The Vocations
Sorcerer - Basic spell caster
Cleric - Supportive vocation, with light offensive magic support but also wields clubs
Thief - The distance vocation, with special ability to steal money
Knight - The full out warrior and defensive class

I know some of you were following my RPG project, and think this project will fail because my other one did. Well your wrong, because 90% of the scripts I had in my RPG are being implemented into this server, they include some of the following; (Item upgrading, Item synthesizing, pet's, a lot more). Also I scrapped 60% of my RPG spawns and remolded them into quests.

This server has no planned release date, but it will be updated daily if not weekly

Post any ideas that you have for the server, any ideas that will be considered that I like the person who posted the idea will receive a reward upon release

Last edited:
Updates:

• 10/16/2009
    • Customized & never before seen spells are added, spells are 70% done
    • New Quest added
    • Thief weapons are completed
    • Town is finished
    • First dungeon is completed

• 10/17/2009
    • Added new area
    • Revamped town
    • Attack speed adjusted
    • base speed edited

• 10/18/2009
    • 2 more quests complete
    • balanced 20% more spells, 35% more to go
    • 2 more quest items complete

• 10/21/2009
    • a lot more of mapping has been done since the 18th
    • new feature that will make the server like none other
    • more areas & quests thought of, and are being worked on

• 10/23&24&25/2009
    • Shops - done, new NPC quest added
    • Two new NPC's finished and added
    • Weapon attack's tweaked
    • Spell damage formula changed
    • You know don't need an AOL, so new amulets will come into gameplay
    • The server is very close to completion, I just need a few more mappers then I plan to have a closed beta testing to those who truly want to see how the server is coming along

Back