• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PROJECT] Welcome to Clickz Custom Map Project!

Good evening everybody!

LONG time no seen huh, 1 year ago i updated the thread xD
Tonight i opened up my map and was like "shit i miss mapping, lets do something pretty", so i did a new hunting place for my map :)
So here is a few pictures of what i've done, enjoy!!

Surface - entrence to the mines
dwarfs 1.png
dwarfs 2.png
Down the hole (east mountain)
dwarfs 3.png
dwarfs 4.png
dwarfs 5.png
Post automatically merged:

dwarfs 6.png

Minimap (the dwarf mines is east of dwarven bridge)
minimap 2.png

If You are still before creating a river, I may suggest to not take example from cipsoft and make river begin somewhere when it is really narrow and it gets wider when new streams hits it.

PS i'm sure amazons would rather capture some poacher/hunter/bandit/smuggler than poison spider :D

Good job Clickzz :) I can see that you have been "in thouch" with raw borderizing, which i wish i saw more of! I challenge you to create a fairly small nature piece, using 100% raw bordering, and place nature objects piece by piece with a bit more consistency, to see how you create your map "rawly" vs auto.

If You are still before creating a river, I may suggest to not take example from cipsoft and make river begin somewhere when it is really narrow and it gets wider when new streams hits it.

PS i'm sure amazons would rather capture some poacher/hunter/bandit/smuggler than poison spider :D
Hmm i get it, thats true. But i think this is ok aswell, the big sea creates small rivers into the lands. Some of the rivers are bigger and some smaller. But anyways its a good tips, i will try it out for sure😃

Yeah you’re damn right, why would they want a poison spider xD
Post automatically merged:

Good job Clickzz :) I can see that you have been "in thouch" with raw borderizing, which i wish i saw more of! I challenge you to create a fairly small nature piece, using 100% raw bordering, and place nature objects piece by piece with a bit more consistency, to see how you create your map "rawly" vs auto.
Thanks mate! Challenge accepted😉

Hello. Im here to give you some advices:
  • Dont go full autoboard;
  • Dont shuffle nature elements randomly across the entire map. Instead, try to group elements, creating more natural formations;
  • Dont make so linear paths and roads;
  • Inspire yourself in legends works, like this for example: Simple Nature.

Back