• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PROJECT] Welcome to Clickz Custom Map Project!

Update: Dragon Cave + Dragon Lords & Quest!

Entrance: South of East Bridge
dragons 1.png

Way to the spawn
dragons 2.png

Way to the spawn: (Here i got a little bit inspired of the Ancient Temple in Thais but i decided to do it in my style)
dragons 3.png

"Surface" in cave

dragons 4.jpg

-1 in the cave
dragons 5.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Spawn Overwiev (with a door lvl 75+ with quest included)
dragons 6.jpg

Inside 75+ door (quest room)
dragons 7.jpg

I hope you guys like this update :)

Last edited:
Update: Dragon Cave + Dragon Lords & Quest!

Entrance: South of East Bridge
View attachment 51167

Way to the spawn
View attachment 51168

Way to the spawn: (Here i got a little bit inspired of the Ancient Temple in Thais but i decided to do it in my style)
View attachment 51169

"Surface" in cave

View attachment 51170

-1 in the cave
View attachment 51171

Spawn Overwiev (with a door lvl 75+ with quest included)
View attachment 51172

Inside 75+ door (quest room)
View attachment 51173

I hope you guys like this update :)
Beautiful as always :*

Nice! Some people might say that the dirt with the thicker border looks "poorly" mapped (in the quest room). But I like it, not sure if intentional but it's an "X" giving me pirate vibes of the typical treasure map with the X on it :)

Beautiful as always :*
Thank you bro🥰

Nice! Some people might say that the dirt with the thicker border looks "poorly" mapped (in the quest room). But I like it, not sure if intentional but it's an "X" giving me pirate vibes of the typical treasure map with the X on it :)
Im glad you liked it! Yeah i think this ”X” was a cool idea, it changes the vibe a little bit and makes it feel more exciting :D

Last edited:
Hello everyone
It been some days since i updated here becuse lack of time and i had some other things to do. But here are some new things that i've made today.

Entrence to wolfs:
wolf cave.png

Inside wolf cave:
wolf cave 1.jpg

I also added some more grass, trees, water etc on the world.

Minimap:

custom minimap 6.png

You can differ this two underground lakes: one can have this stone edges and second one muddy.
Entrance like Zell said is important, You must be curious of this place and You must be willing to visit it
I would detail cave with some bones, mushrooms, roots and maybe ferns...
001617.png
001616.png

Anyway I love how magically looks this window on vines:
001615.png

You can differ this two underground lakes: one can have this stone edges and second one muddy.
Entrance like Zell said is important, You must be curious of this place and You must be willing to visit it
I would detail cave with some bones, mushrooms, roots and maybe ferns...
View attachment 51454
View attachment 51455

Anyway I love how magically looks this window on vines:
View attachment 51456
Hmm yeah i should make some changes inside the cave but most important is the entrence like you and Zell mentioned. I could actually make it way cooler than it is at this point! There will be an update soon, thanks for the tips:)

yeah the window/mirror fits very well there i believe😍

You seem to be striving towards "detailed" maps that are pretty to the eye. Never too late to convert to the latest version! :D

It can just be a 12.x+ based map but with 8.6 gameplay/mechanics :)

You seem to be striving towards "detailed" maps that are pretty to the eye. Never too late to convert to the latest version! :D

It can just be a 12.x+ based map but with 8.6 gameplay/mechanics :)
I still mapping on 7.6 versión and i think i can make beautifull maps.

And the reason i still there is just for force myself to be more Creative, make new things with same sprites and objects.

THERE ARE NO LIMITS.

Coronavirus cant stop US!!! (Joke)

Back