• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ProMagebomb v.2

Update V.2.1 or V.3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

undeadzora

Reaction score
Well....Baxnie Tell me he wont udapte the magebomb then i do it
Now u can make urs Magebombs on 8.21 with 90 players or more Without Lag! IF FOUND BUGS PLEASE PM ME (Using tibia 8.21 its slow u need wait like 1 minute)Fixing

Well i will post how to use

2. Then extract it anywhere with Winrar ( http://www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-...dlPid=10745708 )

3. Then you will see some files and first you need to open config.lau with wordpad or notepad.

4. Then you will see some text

Code:
-- Server Configuration --

-- Server DNS/IP (Use "tibia05.cipsoft.com" to Global Tibia)
server = "127.0.0.1"

-- Server Port
port = 7171

-- Delay for each login (miliseconds "1 second = 1000 miliseconds")
logindelay = 50

-- Delay until mages can attack target (miliseconds "1 second = 1000 miliseconds")
attackdelay = 0

-- Time you need to wait to shoot one rune after another (miliseconds "1 second = 1000 miliseconds")
exhausted = 1000

-- Server version (800 - 810 - 811 - 820 - 8.21)
version = 811

--------------------------

5 Change the fallowing ip to the ot server ip.

6. then go down then you will see
Quote:
version = 811

change the client.

7. Now save and go to characters.xml

8. and you will see this
Quote:
<?xml version="2.0"?>
<characters>

<character account="1" password="1" name="Master Sorcerer" utamovita="NO" rune="SD" meleeattack="YES" followtarget="YES" wearoutfit="YES" heal="70" />
<character account="1" password="1" name="Master Sorcerer" utamovita="NO" rune="SD" meleeattack="YES" followtarget="YES" wearoutfit="YES" heal="70" />

</characters>

write down your accounts and passwords,character name.

9. then Save.

10. log into the otserver then open mage bomb.exe and then your characters will login immeditly.

11. have fun and enjoy.

THANKS ZYIRC FOR HELP ME ON THE TUTORIAL :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont download its broken i will fix it please wait

sry well this is the right link i test it :p

Have FUN

comment please

show ur screenshoots making magebomb xD

Well....Baxnie Tell me he wont udapte the magebomb then i do it
Now u can make urs Magebombs on 8.21 with 90 players or more Without Lag! IF FOUND BUGS PLEASE PM ME (Using tibia 8.21 its slow u need wait like 1 minute)Fixing

Well i will post how to use

2. Then extract it anywhere with Winrar ( http://www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-...dlPid=10745708 )

3. Then you will see some files and first you need to open config.lau with wordpad or notepad.

4. Then you will see some text

Code:
-- Server Configuration --

-- Server DNS/IP (Use "tibia05.cipsoft.com" to Global Tibia)
server = "127.0.0.1"

-- Server Port
port = 7171

-- Delay for each login (miliseconds "1 second = 1000 miliseconds")
logindelay = 50

-- Delay until mages can attack target (miliseconds "1 second = 1000 miliseconds")
attackdelay = 0

-- Time you need to wait to shoot one rune after another (miliseconds "1 second = 1000 miliseconds")
exhausted = 1000

version = 811

--------------------------

5 Change the fallowing ip to the ot server ip.

6. then go down then you will see
Quote:
version = 811

change the client.

7. Now save and go to characters.xml

8. and you will see this
Quote:
<?xml version="2.0"?>
<characters>

</characters>

write down your accounts and passwords,character name.

9. then Save.

10. log into the otserver then open mage bomb.exe and then your characters will login immeditly.

11. have fun and enjoy.

THANKS ZYIRC FOR HELP ME ON THE TUTORIAL :thumbup:

No problem Bro :p

Regards
Zyric

Testing Pro_magebomb v.2
picture.php

when it logs the other mages on it opens new clients?

Dont think so..
Heres some suggestions
-10 seconds on/off (you know the 10 seconds you need to wait to attack)
-use hotkeys on/off (make the chars open the bp and use the sds oldschool)

just 4 fun not for wars ots without hotkeys :p kk i will try 2 make that

*cough*

I'll have an eye on you dudes ;)

edit: Keep in mind that you need a lvl 80+ character to PvP.

Last edited:
xD hahha znote i will wont use magebomb cuz i need use like 5 chars to kill lvl 160 faster.. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back