• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Proposal! Check it.

Illumninitjv

Reaction score
Hi all !

I'd like to go out with a proposal, which I will describe below.
I know that a repeat but since I would like to start...
Dear Talaturen, it is primarily up to you.
" Look at a more forward- certainly remember the time of the previous Ots (softcorest.otland.net) I played there a long time, and even I was in the top ;d I spoke with the players and watched... and I would like to refer to you to do the less exp stage at higher levels. Look, on softcorest played a lot of players for some time, and when they were very big Levels, did not want anyone to start to play ahh ;d so look to the future and think about whether you want to make this ots survived longer than the previous softcotes . We might as well argue that too quickly regenerates mana and life. Consequently, there is a lot more bot bot.. I hope you return to the attention and remember the good old days, and that you will want to create something better and more lasting. "

My suggestion is that in order to reduce exp at higher levels, reduce the regeneration of life and mana. I think that with these improvements would be less bot, and more fun out of the game. Because I think the game is easy now. Everything is too easy, At the bot does not even need to be set using the Mana potions etc, all so quickly regenerates. I hope you read this and think the matter because the previous ots was really great but even more easily than the.

Yes, it's too easy but look, 1k players online, so maybe it's good for them? There are a lot of other way to reduce level of botters. Exp stage is ok, but there is to fast regeneration of mana and hp, and to high mlvl rate.

I think the mana\hp generation is good if you want slower generation please go play real tibia. Botters are never going to stop even real tibia is full of botters. I think the exp after level 300 should be x1.

I think the mana\hp generation is good if you want slower generation please go play real tibia. Botters are never going to stop even real tibia is full of botters. I think the exp after level 300 should be x1.

x1,5 would be good

hahahaha as i said, time to head back to the mental hospital.

How do you think it would benefit being a high level in wars if they have way lower regenaration? YOU FUCKING MORON

hahahaha as i said, time to head back to the mental hospital.

How do you think it would benefit being a high level in wars if they have way lower regenaration? YOU FUCKING MORON

And you are to make some educated? Should not you be in school? I do not want to argue, but this topic was created to discuss and not to such stupid statements that you write non-stop online offending anyone. You think you're more the better? You show only this way you are immature. Do not say more, no one needs your opinion on this topic.

Much players on the server, much players want to kill the high lvls, 1 month ago the high level was 325~ if i remember...

Yes make it even 0.5x after 300lvl.. Do you hear yourselves? Its hard as it is to exp after level 300, especially for a person who exps manually so exp 2x is already hard for a person who isnt botting 24/7.

And you are to make some educated? Should not you be in school? I do not want to argue, but this topic was created to discuss and not to such stupid statements that you write non-stop online offending anyone. You think you're more the better? You show only this way you are immature. Do not say more, no one needs your opinion on this topic.

Everyone in this world is a retard untill they proved anything else.
I dont trust ANYONE untill proven i can trust em 100%
And I hate people, like being on my own.

And yes Im a way better human than you're, You're not worth shit to me.

Yes make it even 0.5x after 300lvl.. Do you hear yourselves? Its hard as it is to exp after level 300, especially for a person who exps manually so exp 2x is already hard for a person who isnt botting 24/7.

haha find atleast 1 person 300+ who don't use bot. Of course without you.

reading some of the statements he wants to laugh heh..
Ingredients of you in particular.
so it would be better for all, to these changes. And this is the fact that you are upset, it just means that you would be harder to use bot :).

learn english and maybe people would take something you said seriously. I can't understand a god damn word you're saying.

Back