• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Proposal] Finish with AFK-Botters by Arterios

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not ruining the game, they are doing this so your parents wont have to pay all their wage for electric bills.

Are you guys retard???
How can you think a fucking lua script of any bot can't make a way to get out of this shit??
When would we think about a Reconnect Script??? Or a count to withdraw money from the bank, like every script does??? You won't stop the botters with this. Seriously.
I use, make, share scripts and I know it won't works.

Lol, really? Maybe just pay attention to botters, ban them and that's all? I am pretty sure there is nothing hard about judgeing whether someone is fully afk or not.

Great idea, although the stamina system has got rid of a few botters. Coryms used to be crowded, today i went there with my noob char and there was no players. If we add this there will be no botters at all !

Stop with this shit, stamina is fine.
Even Rl tibia have a lot of botters, dont try to fuck this server. Bot is here since tibia is so dont be stupid.

Its ridiculous that people like to have bot in the game.
Many stupid argumments. It's simple: people who need to use bot in OTserver is a big looser in the life.

for the ones who say: "people will abuse this, not a good idea". PEOPLE ARE ABUSING OF THE GAME, its better to abuse a good way to finish the loosers than have a lot of stupid robots.

Totally agree.

Its ridiculous that people like to have bot in the game.
Many stupid argumments. It's simple: people who need to use bot in OTserver is a big looser in the life.

for the ones who say: "people will abuse this, not a good idea". PEOPLE ARE ABUSING OF THE GAME, its better to abuse a good way to finish the loosers than have a lot of stupid robots.

Totally agree.

Haha cry more ?

To fix this proposal and make it actually work you'd have to do this:

1. Make a new chat that is always open. Called "Questions" - that way no one can miss the message if the local chat is getting spammed.
2. Make sure the questions appear when the player does not have any pz - That way we know for sure he's not in the middle of (for example: ) Annihilator or a PVP battle. Or else many fairplayers would get banned.
3. Make sure the questions are random, or else people could make up scripts that just answers them
4. Even better; remove the Questions and add captchas so that everyone can answer it. Not everyone has good English skills. In the chat "Questions" (or maybe we should call it "Captchas"?) it will be like the Help Channel. The first time you open it (when logging in) the Questions-chat will have some text in there already with instructions in the most spoken languages on the server, like:
- Portuguese
- Spanish
- Polish
And the text should say "Enter the captcha in this chat when it appears" or something, blablabla... u get it.

That would fix the problem imo.

However, if the player has been in fighting mode for like 1 hour straight it will appear no matter what. If it would only appear when players are not in pz, the botters could avoid this by being in "fight" all the time.

This... is a hell of a big thing to code though and make it actually work. But if you would code it and make it work, it would get rid of alot afk botters.
Now... there are people that actually go AFK without bots (in depots) etc... and that, I dunno how to fix....

edit: FORGET WHAT I SAID, THE MORE U THINK OF THIS IDEA - THE MORE RETARDED IT SOUNDS. FUCK THIS SHIT. JUST GET A GM AND A REPORT SYSTEM WITH CTRL+R, PROBLEM SOLVED.

Last edited:
Dear everyone who supports this proposal:

1zx2hx5.png

I've seen this idea before on "CLASSIC OTS" and Dragon Ball Victory(DBV - modded tibia/dragon ball ots) and I support it 100%.
BUT
On Classic it worked 100% cause, as Arterios said, you couldn't answer the question without beeing human (logic question as that suggested in first post).
On the other hand on DBV it was like that: message appears every 1h with numbers that u have to copy and paste using specific command.
Example:
Message: Please type 1 2 3 4 to confirm that you are not botter. Command !answer
Answer: !answer 1234
And on DBV it wasn't effective cause players made a bot that copied numbers from the message (numbers appeared always in same position in the sentence) and pasted in using command "!answer".
So if you want to make it effective it MUST be logical questions.
+ u can make a poll about it.
AND IT SHOULD BE DONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back