• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Proposal] Finish with AFK-Botters by Arterios

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you will do it this ots will loose all teams, so you can forget about ShadowCores team to do that.

I have seen this on another OT very recently, once you start gaining exp, every 30mins or so your character and the area around it would start to flash and a text would appear with a simple math question like 5+7 or something, and your given 15 seconds to answer it correctly or you are tped to jail. you get 3 attempts to answer the question before you get tped, or 15 seconds as well. the system works very will but its not in real tibia, therefore i dont know if it will be implemented here :s but i fully support this idea

If you will do it this ots will loose all teams, so you can forget about ShadowCores team to do that.
So I guess we have FULL-AFK Botter. Ots wont loose all teams. Ots will only loose botter, like you, and I think thats positive thing. Is it fun to press button, leaving char for few hours and then fapping and repeating "OMFG MY LVL OMFG SO GOOD OMFG"?
The truth is without bot 95% of "pro teams" couldn't even pvp cause they couldn't set fucking hotkeys...
Bot using Mana Potions
Bot targeting
Bot exping/looting
Bot switching rings
Yee, that looks like a really pro player

I support it ALOT. U wont lose any players,trust me ;P They're just mad they wont be able to bot 24/7 and think they're awesome :p

So I guess we have FULL-AFK Botter. Ots wont loose all teams. Ots will only loose botter, like you, and I think thats positive thing. Is it fun to press button, leaving char for few hours and then fapping and repeating "OMFG MY LVL OMFG SO GOOD OMFG"?
The truth is without bot 95% of "pro teams" couldn't even pvp cause they couldn't set fucking hotkeys...
Bot using Mana Potions
Bot targeting
Bot exping/looting
Bot switching rings
Yee, that looks like a really pro player
I prefer bot then waste my time getting lvls manualy in a dead game ;)
Its better to bot like me 8mcs at once, have house in edron, 500kk balance, all mounts and most of addons unlocked and have 5 chars with lvl 280+ you can fight with and have a real life.

I prefer bot then waste my time getting lvls manualy in a dead game ;)
Its better to bot like me 8mcs at once, have house in edron, 500kk balance, all mounts and most of addons unlocked and have 5 chars with lvl 280+ you can fight with and have a real life.
1) If it is dead game why are u playing it?
2) WOW! You have all that cool stuff on TIBIA OTS - you must be big deal!
3) You are botting 24/7 - you are not player, you just have char on shadowcores. Most players exp only on green stamina and doing fine. In my opinion players who actually PLAY this game (manually if you couldn't understand what I'm talking about) and sacrifice their time (as I said - for example only green stamina) deserve better than trash like you, who can only press a button.
4) Real life? You dare talking about real life? All I see is you flaming 24/7 on tibia-internet-forum spamming some bullshit on random topics. I bet you are some kind of family to Shleder.
I can imagine ur real life:
"Hey babe! Wanna take ride on my armored raptor?"
"You know girl, I have crib in edron and 500kk in tibia so I can buy some serious shit! DAMN I'M RICH BITCH!"
"Hey guys - if you wondered who is coolest man around - let me just tell you that I have MOST outfits on shadowcores and ALL mounts... so you know... fuck off guys"

To the people who says that they have a real life bcuz they don't play manually, I mean, you play a game becouse you have to enjoy yourself and maybe learn new stuff. I do NOT think that just becouse you bot you fucking go out and go on a pub, go have sex, go out with friends or whatever you mean u do becouse you don't bot. What I think is that you just do something else on the computor or you watch TV, go on facebook. Seriously if you don't like to play manually, what's the point of playing? I know you get stuff, level etc but then you go war, loose 10lvls go back to the spawn and bot, not to mention that just becouse you bot you think you can call everyone you kill "CHARLOVER". Everyone that got mad on the guy who came up with the idea or don't like it is just afraid that they cant AFK-bot and can't gain thoose levels and profit they used to gain every 24h. I agree with the idea.

Long story short, this system is easily bypassed... Bots have abitlity to read screen messages and other game elements and computer can easily calculate 5 + 5 can it? Could not be implemented in a manner that will sadisfy everyone or atleast non botting players.

P.S. Biggest effing problem with Tibia is that it is not centered on a game but rather kids that are so effing spoiled and what everything their way! I remember back in the day when you had no kids dictating "You will losee teams if you this, if you that..." God damn it stop it already. Hosters are not our family members so you can pursuade them into doing what you want they have a free will that is being devasted by kids threating to leave. Leave then I'm sick of it already server ain't gonna lose anything from few kids who are spoiler by their parents and or are being ignored so they have to vent their feeling somewhere... Otherwise we all know kids can't donate nor support in any way that could and should benifit the server.

This is just my opinion and I think they are legal and free to carry out :) Any suppresion is straight equal to complete silence of my perosnal right and opinions if you didn't know.

Last edited:
Long story short, this system is easily bypassed... Bots have abitlity to read screen messages and other game elements and computer can easily calculate 5 + 5 can it? Could not be implemented in a manner that will sadisfy everyone or atleast non botting players.

P.S. Biggest effing problem with Tibia is that it is not centered on a game but rather kids that are so effing spoiled and what everything their way! I remember back in the day when you had no kids dictating "You will losee teams if you this, if you that..." God damn it stop it already. Hosters are not our family members so you can pursuade them into doing what you want they have a free will that is being devasted by kids threating to leave. Leave then I'm sick of it already server ain't gonna lose anything from few kids who are spoiler by their parents and or are being ignored so they have to vent their feeling somewhere... Otherwise we all know kids can't donate nor support in any way that could and should benifit the server.

This is just my opinion and I think they are legal and free to carry out :) Any suppresion is straight equal to complete silence of my perosnal right and opinions if you didn't know.

Computer can easily calculate 5+5?
Of course it can, but not every question would be "5+5=?". If you'd wanted to make script that copy numbers from the screen, then count them and
paste back to tibia it would be hard enough. Here's gonna be multiple questions based on logic, for example:
1) What is name of the planet you living on? - Earth
2)What is the name of game you're playing right now? - Tibia
3)5+5=? 10
Itd, itp. No one said that this will be only calculations.
I'm sure that none of those kids have abilities to write that kind of script, cause it would be really hard and they'd need a lot of time - and since they are so lazy that they can only press button "follow waypoints" and go masturbate on facebook - I really doubt they will want to waste their time on making this script even if they could.

Computer can easily calculate 5+5?
Of course it can, but not every question would be "5+5=?". If you'd wanted to make script that copy numbers from the screen, then count them and
paste back to tibia it would be hard enough. Here's gonna be multiple questions based on logic, for example:
1) What is name of the planet you living on? - Earth
2)What is the name of game you're playing right now? - Tibia
3)5+5=? 10
Itd, itp. No one said that this will be only calculations.
I'm sure that none of those kids have abilities to write that kind of script, cause it would be really hard and they'd need a lot of time - and since they are so lazy that they can only press button "follow waypoints" and go masturbate on facebook - I really doubt they will want to waste their time on making this script even if they could.

It has to be updated daily if not hourly with new questions because if someone was to cheat with it they would first time fail the question log it then put it with the answer in theri bot :/ There is always way, and way and way. To be honest there are two different types of "botters" those who use them while playing to cut down on stress needed in stresfull situations or to help them heal someone and those who use them mildly to help cut down actions per users or multitasking are who tend to script too, other then that if it was rl tibia then such thing would be available in a moment but as you said it is an OT it will just loose botters which can still make a way if they want to :)

It has to be updated daily if not hourly with new questions because if someone was to cheat with it they would first time fail the question log it then put it with the answer in theri bot :/ There is always way, and way and way. To be honest there are two different types of "botters" those who use them while playing to cut down on stress needed in stresfull situations or to help them heal someone and those who use them mildly to help cut down actions per users or multitasking are who tend to script too, other then that if it was rl tibia then such thing would be available in a moment but as you said it is an OT it will just loose botters which can still make a way if they want to :)
Even if someone will make that script the rest of botters won't and many of them will be forced to stop botting.
That idea is good and it should be done.

I think it is the worst idea I ever saw for this game,let it stay as it is.
Yes, if you go to lunch you have to do it fast or you'll be in gail when you come, comon guys this makes no sense..-.-

Last edited:
Even if someone will make that script the rest of botters won't and many of them will be forced to stop botting.
That idea is good and it should be done.

It should rather be done on some other OT first for testing purposes and once you see the reaction of the community you can use/implent it anywhere, you never know true % of botters and how it will help or fuck up the community? Still has to be done with procation, I for one thing would like to have that thing pop up when PVPing or something :)

It should rather be done on some other OT first for testing purposes and once you see the reaction of the community you can use/implent it anywhere, you never know true % of botters and how it will help or fuck up the community? Still has to be done with procation, I for one thing would like to have that thing pop up when PVPing or something :)
If you'd read other users posts (mine for example) you'd know that that system was working on others OTS and was doing good.
On Classic OTS were plenty of botters but none of them were AFK which is fair to players who don't want or aren't able to bot.

Agreed.

The server will not loose any player.
Let me remind you that the number displayed on the website shows the amount of CHARACTERS online.
It means it doesn't show the amount of PLAYERS at the server.

Let's suppose I am a player and I have 2~4 AFK boting characters (this is the reality of most of the shadowcores' players), so it means that ONE player adds TWO~FOUR units to the website displayed number.

Shadowcores does NOT have 1,5k players.
It has 1,5k online characters which belong to a lower number of players (500-700).

So, the game would be exactly the same and the players would not quit it.

I totally support this idea.
I have already played an ot server which had this system and it works!
But 15 minutes ONLY if the character isn't at PZ.

Wow, wow, wow! This idea is dead already so I'm not going anymore into this, hope to get this thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back